Step dad

-Ed's POV-

Oswald and I finally left the diner. We had sat in there for several hours just talking and laughing. Oswald was in the middle of a sentence when I checked my phone and saw the time. 7:58 pm. I nearly screamed as I grabbed my bike "Oswald I gotta go! My parents are expecting me home now!". He waved "Oh okay, bye then! See you!". I quickly boarded my bike and sped home. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, he's gonna kill me. I finally got home and snuck in through the back door. I started tip-toeing down the hallway when I was suddenly grabbed by the shirt and thrown against the wall. I fell to the ground but quickly got back up. My stepdad in a drunken haze attempted to punch me but I grabbed his fist. This just made him even angrier and he yelled "What the fuck is your problem?! Getting in a fight, skipping school and then not coming home on time?!". He punched me in the stomach and I groaned. I grabbed the neck of my shirt and pulled me up, whispering in my ear "Probably sucking some guy's dick, right whore?". I felt a tear go down my face and he scoffed "Really? Man up, fag". He threw me down and walked away "You're hopeless". I sat there for a moment before standing up and walking down the hallway and into my room. I laid down on my bed and started crying.

A/N

I know the ending of this chapter is cheesy, ignoRe iT-