wait...what

-Edwards view-

I woke up with a harsh migraine. The last thing I remembered was being attacked in the alleyway at the tower. I sighed and rubbed my head. I looked around the room I was in, I wasn't wearing my glasses so trying to see anything was a waste of time. I felt around the table beside me for my glasses, after a minute or so, I gave up. I laid back down again, wondering where I was. Why was I kidnapped? Who kidnapped me? After several minutes, I heard someone open and close the front door and start walking down the hallway. Panic flooded through me and I frantically searched the table beside me again. The door was opened "Ah, you're awake,". There it was. That voice. The person I have tried so hard to avoid. The person I want to push out of my mind and forget about "O-Oswald!?". He chuckled "I bet you're looking for these,". He tossed my glasses into my lap. I scrambled to put them on. After they were on, I looked up at him. I suddenly remembered that he kidnapped me. I rubbed my head "You kidnapped me!". He shook his head "Ed, I helped you out of that hellhole!". I looked him up and down. Jesus, I didn't know how much I needed to see his face until now. He sat on the bed, beside me. I couldn't restrain myself, I hugged him. He straightened for a second before hugging me back. We hugged in silence. No one spoke, or even breathed too loud, afraid to ruin the moment. I finally let go and he looked at my clothes "Do you want new clothes?". I stuttered for a moment "N-no these were just washed". I lied. These haven't been washed since the day I ran away from home. He grabbed my arm and ushered me into the kitchen. I sat on the couch, while he made pb&j sandwiches. He came into the living room and sat down beside me. He passed me a sandwich. I examined the sandwich for a moment. He still remembers that I like smooth peanut butter "y-you remembered?". He looked at me questioningly. He quickly noticed though "Oh yeah, my mom keeps smooth peanut butter just for you,". I smiled to myself. Oswald turned to me "I missed you, Ed". My face flushed "I... I missed you too". I finished my sandwich and thought about the orange haired girl who attacked me. I looked at him again "Who was the girl who attacked me?" I finally asked. "Oh, that's Ivy,". Jealousy flourished through me "I- Is she your girlfriend?". He laughed "oh hell no, she's just a friend,". Relief hit me and I stood up. I paced the room. I shoved my hand in my pocket and stifled a yelp when I felt something stab my finger. I pulled my hand out of my pocket. I looked at my finger and sure enough, it was bleeding. I sucked on my finger and reached into my pocket again. I pulled out a razor. I examined it for a moment. I looked behind me and saw Oswald putting away the peanut butter "H-Hey, Oswald can I have a shower?". He closed the cupboard and pointed down the hall "Yeah, you know where the bathroom is". I nodded and made my way down the hall. I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. I waited for it to heat up before stepping in. I got into the shower and felt tingles when the warm water descended upon my back. I looked at the razor in my hand. It was slightly rusted but I didn't care. I slid it across my arm and winced. Blood oozed from the wound, I put my arm under the hot water and flinched when it hit. I did this several times before turning off the water and getting dressed again. I came out of the bathroom and went down the hallway. When I got to the living room, Oswald was watching tv. He looked at me for a second "Ed, come here,". I was confused but still sat down beside him. "why-" I was interrupted by him grabbing my arm. I yelped as he gripped my freshly cut arm (that sounds so weird but I'm still gonna keep it YeET-). He rolled up my sleeve and stared in disappointment. "I-I'm s-sorry" I mumbled. "Ed, why?" He asked. I hung my head in shame. "Ed, why?!" He repeated, much louder this time. I let out a silent sob. He hugged me. I felt his hot breath in the nape of my neck as I cried. I hugged him tighter. After he finally let go, he wiped the tears from my eyes. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Ed?" he asked. "Yeah?" I answered, tired. "I like you too,". I felt his lips against mine and panicked for a minute before leaning into it. His lips were cold and chapped, but still enjoyable. We kissed until we leaned back breathless. I put my forehead to his and we both breathed heavily. He kissed my lips again, shortly this time. I smiled. Oswald grabbed my arms, he kissed both of them once "Stop.". I smiled "Yeah...". I thought about Jerome. What if he's looking for me? What if he finds me? What will he do? Oswald stopped my thoughts by laying in my lap. A dark crimson blush flushed my face. He turned on Umbrella Academy and started watching it. I couldn't help but stare down at him.

-Later-

-Oswald's view-

After the episode ended, I looked up at Ed. He was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him. I got up and grabbed a blanket. I put it across his legs and put my own blanket on my legs and laid down in his lap again. I closed my eyes and soon was pulled into a deep sleep.