Jerome part. 1

-Edward's POV-

We sat on Oswald's old, green couch and took turns pouring whipped cream into each other's mouths. We had turned on a movie but didn't pay much attention to it. I tilted my head back slightly as he sprayed almost a full can in my mouth. I lost balance and fell onto the carpet. Most of the whipped cream fell on the floor. I swallowed the remainder of the whipped cream and started laughing. Oswald was laughing too. We laughed for minutes until our stomachs hurt from laughing. I grabbed my glasses from the floor beside me and slipped them on. Oswald was still laughing hysterically. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down. He landed in some of the whipped cream and my smile only got bigger. He scooped some up and threw it at me. After a while of throwing whipped cream at each other, we laid down. I yawned and shut my eyes. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

-End of dream-

My eyes slowly glided open. The sun wasn't up yet and my room was still dark. I grabbed my glasses and phone off the table beside me. I slipped my glasses on and checked my phone. The light attacked my eyes and I squinted. Once I got used to the light I looked at the time. 4:37. I slowly heaved myself onto the floor. I pulled on some sweatpants and a t-shirt and left the room. I walked down the dark hallway and made it to the living room. A dark figure was sitting on the couch, their legs were pulled up to their stomach and their head was in between. I turned on the flashlight on my phone, revealing a small ginger. "Jerome?" I whispered. His head jerked up. "What are you doing up?" he asked. "I woke up early. What are you doing?" I asked him. "Didn't feel like sleeping" He shrugged and I sat on the couch beside him. He moved his head to my lap. I tensed up at first but then relaxed into it. I looked down at him and blushed. We sat in silence for several minutes until he broke it. "Your eyes are beautiful," He said. My blushing intensified dramatically. I stuttered "T-Thanks.". He chuckled "you're cute when you're nervous". My face was beet red. His smile only grew bigger. I smiled. He smiled. I smiled. He smiled. We smiled like idiots for a while. "You know you're pretty cute as well." I said finally. Our lips locked and I felt a warm tingle. We finally pulled away for air. I exhaled slightly "that was my first kiss.". He wrapped his hands around the back of my neck "I hope it's not the last" was all he said before our lips locked again.