Wake up Ed

-Oswald's view-

Since it was Saturday, I decided to go over to Ed's house an hopefully persuade him into hanging out with me. I biked over and knocked on the door. The door opened and I was greeted by a large man "We're not interested in buying anything. Beat it!". He started to close the door but I stuck my foot through "I-I'm not a salesman, I'm here for Ed". He laughed "Here to suck him off?". I shook my head and he opened the door wider. I thanked him and walked through the house. I looked down the hallway. I opened one of the doors and it was empty. I did that for a few more doors before I passed the bathroom door and noticed Ed on the floor "Ed? Ed!". He turned his head slightly to look at me "Oswald?". I ran up to him "Are you okay?". But by the time I had finished my sentence, he was passed out. I looked around the bathroom for something to help me. I grabbed a cloth and wiped the blood away from his face. This is more blood and bruises than yesterday. Once I finished, I started to drag him down the hallway to bring him to the room that I assumed was his but his shirt started coming down from his wrists. I examined for a moment before deciding to roll it down more. I rolled it down and stared in horror. Marks all over, self inflicted obviously. I stared "Ed, what the hell have you done?". I rolled his shirt back up and finished dragging him to his room. I lifted him onto his bed and sat on the chair beside him, waiting for him to wake up. I made myself comfortable and eventually fell asleep.