Hahahaha

-Edwards View-

I woke up to only see black. I knew I had a bag over my head judging by the fabric feeling on my face. A sharp chill went down my back and I shivered. I had a terrible migraine. Probably from getting hit across the head with a bat back in the hospital. The experience was a blur. "I know you're awake" a deep voice said. "Who are you?" I said realizing my hands were tied to the ceiling. "Oh, you shouldn't be worried about me, you should be worried about him". Sure enough, I heard footsteps approaching me. Soon they were right in front of me. The bag was pulled off my head and I squinted my eyes at the sudden light. The room smelt of mold. I looked up to see who it was. "Hiya!" Jerome Valeska. I jumped back terrified, I had heard of some of the terrible things he had done to people. I started to speak "Please-" He let out a dark chuckle and looked me straight in the eyes "You're a pretty one, aren't you?". "T-The GCPD will get you!" I stuttered. He clapped his hands slowly and pretended to wipe a tear from his eye "Aw, so sweet. But! Wrong, I've got people all over the place. So anyone who comes in, never comes out". He checked his watch and looked back at me. He kissed my forehead "Well, I'm sorry to cut our time short but I have other things to do". He exited the room and I could hear him cheering from down the hall. I hung my head down and thought everything over. I didn't really care what happened to me. Not like anyone would care anyways. My classmates wouldn't care if I died. My mom wouldn't care. My stepdad wouldn't care. My stepbrother wouldn't care. Most importantly, Oswald wouldn't care. I closed my eyes and eventually fell asleep.