Busted out

-Ed's view-
I woke up and squinted my eyes. I looked to my sides and saw everyone who was sitting at my table at Arkham was there. I was the last one awake. We seemed to be in a tall building judging by when you looked out the window all of Gotham was viewable. Greenwood was first to speak "What the hell is this place?". "We're not in Arkham anyhow, things are looking up!" Jerome exclaimed. A strange thin man with dark hair strolled out from around the corner "Welcome everyone. My name is Theo Galavan" he gestured to a woman in black behind him. "This is my sister Tabitha" all the men start whooping with 'yeah I got to get my hands on that' and 'oh my god look at that'. I kept quiet and looked down at the floor. Theo held up a hand to quiet them. "I understand. You're feeling confused, scared...a little groggy, but please. Relax. Today is the first day of a wonderful future for you all" he paused "If you want it". Barbara spoke up "Who are you?". Theo straightened up "Well now, the question is who are you... the world sees criminal lunatics. I... see brilliance. I see charisma and power". Barbara is interested in the mention of power "I see power." He repeats when he notices Barbara's reaction. Jerome interrupts "Yes. Exactly my man. Oh, that is so spooky! That is me to a T! These other bozos, oh I don't know. But...you're singing my song". Robert shushes him "Quiet JEROME." He turns to Theo "Keep talking". Theo continues "Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws. Like yourselves. All working together, as a team. Each selected for their unique ability. All working as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact. Gotham would tremble before you.". Barbara smiled "Well, That sounds... Fabulous, but I am not a brilliant outlaw. I just have...mmm... issues". Theo walked over to Barbara "You have ferocity and beauty and desire" he was holding Barbara's face in his hand. Robert is practically green with envy. Theo continued "and that's enough. Come with me, Barbara. Whatever you want in the world, it's yours.". Robert was the one to interrupt "Theo? That's your name right, Theo? You're getting way ahead of yourself, here. First of all, keep your hands off of her. Second, this whole 'magic team. I gotta pass" I was debating leaving this myself as well. "I don't take orders. Good luck of everything though. It's an intriguing concept." Theo frowned and slowly made his way to Robert. "This is very disappointing" he said when he was right in front of Robert. Roberts eyes went up in realization "Oh, fair play? You want a reward for busting us out of Arkham. I am grateful. How's a million bucks sound?" He smirked "pretty good, huh? I can get it for you today as soon as I hit the street." Theo's frown deepened "Money's not the concern. I had... such high hopes for you. I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy. That always poisons the well. You have to go" I debated asking him to leave as well. "Tabitha will see you out". Robert stretches slightly after getting out of the straps. "Ms. Kean is coming with me". Theo smiled suddenly. "Oh, she doesn't want to go where you're going". All of a sudden Tabitha pulled out a whip and slung it around his neck. He gagged loudly. Jerome laughed in his classic dark laugh. At first I was shocked, then I realized I was laughing like a maniac. After Tabitha made sure Robert was dead Theo turned to us "Anyone else want to leave?".