Oh no

-Ed's POV-

I woke up and immediately groaned in pain. I was dizzy and sore. I forced myself up and out of bed. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Once I left my room, the smell of cigarettes, weed and alcohol filled my senses and made me more nauseous than I already was. I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen. One of the floorboards creaked loudly and my stepdad yelled from the living room "What are you doing?". I answered quickly "Just getting some water". My stepbrother, Noah spoke next "Get me some coke". I nodded "Uh yeah, sure". I got into the kitchen and grabbed the counter for stability. I poured myself a cup of water and drank it quickly before pouring a cup of coke for Noah. I spotted a pocket knife on the counter and debated for a moment before grabbing it and putting it in my pocket. I brought the cup to Noah and turned to my stepdad "Where's mom?". He shrugged "Probably out in the town being a slut". I clenched my fist but didn't say anything. I felt myself getting dizzier by the moment. I went down the hallway and entered the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror "Oh dear". Blood was staining my face and bruises were all over. I reached up to the cupboard and tried to grab a cloth but felt the room spinning. I tried to grab the counter but my hand missed and I slipped. I fell to the ground and hit my head on the bathtub. My vision was blurry but I could see Oswald walk by and notice me "Ed? Ed!". I squinted my eyes "Oswald". He started to speak but I passed out before he could finish.