Leanne 10.0

5 Years After:

"Lea, are you done with those papers?" Asked my stupidly handsome dad as he leaned on the door that leads to my office.

"Yep, just putting everything in order," I said as I kept typing without looking at him. Noticing that I wasn't paying him much attention, he leisurely walked in and sat in front of my desk.

"You don't seem to be in a good mood. Are you worry that you're gonna meet your future husband, after 5 years?" He asked with a tone that said, I created many opportunities for you to meet him again, but your bratty self denied.

I simply to tilted my laptop down, crossed my legs, and put my hands in my knees, "father, why in the bloody hell will I be nervous to meet him? I graduated high school with honors and an impossibly high GPA, I'm currently attending the most prestigious university in the country, while also working under the most handsome CEO in the world," I said with a playful manner.

"Well, I can't deny that (especially, the later part)," he said while fixing his tie in a condescending manner, which made me smile. "I'm gonna be done in a little while, can you make reservations? I'm starving," I said as I kept working.

"Anything for my princess," he said as he got up and left the room.

'Liam, how's the relationship between the ML and Fl, going?' I asked

'Well, thanks to your laziness, the ML just remember that the FL was the one who saved his life a few years back. Now, he's starting to develop romantic feelings for her. While she's already head over heels for him but, it's denying it to herself,' said Liam.

'What?' I asked

'The ML is grateful towards the FL so, he's being nice to her. While the FL is in love with him but, she doesn't want to admit it because he's her boss and other stupid shit. So, she's just acting cute and blushing at everything he does. Which he finds interesting for some reason,' he repeated himself in a tone that said, You're dumb.

'Yeah, I know that. But, how come the FL fell in love with him so quickly?' I asked ignoring his tone.

'Yeah, believe it or not, your future husband has his charms,' said Liam.

'Please, he's a brat. He might be handsome or whatever but, in the end, he's just another spoiled brat with a cold face, due to being a virgin for so long,' I told him.

'I don't really find that logic very accurate. You've been "abstaining" for years now, and you never shut up or erased that annoying smirk off your face,' he said.

'That's because I know how to control my needs. Once the ML gets laid he'll be smiling 24/7,' I said with smugness on my face.

'And, with who exactly is he gonna get laid?' asked Liam with humor in his voice which annoyed me. So, I said, "With shut the fuck up or you won't get a perfect grade for this world."

"You're too sensitive, host,' he said with a sigh.

'You're too annoying, Liam,' I said as I gather my stuff and went towards the door.

'Anyway, are you on your way to meet the ML,' asked Liam sounding gossipy.

'No, I'm gonna have lunch with my father. Tomorrow (unfortunately), I'm gonna have a business meeting with the ML's company. They are planning to launch a new project but, they need our company's resources. Since, even though he's the ML, he comes from a military family and his family doesn't have a lot of influences in the business world,' I explained to Liam.

'I thought that he created his own company without the help of anyone,' said Liam in an unsure tone.

'He did. Right now he's creating everything on his own. However, you don't create a multi-millionaire company out of the blue. You need people to invest in it and create alliances with much bigger forces. Like he's doing right now,' I said

'So, are you planning to help him or not?' He asked

'That depends on his proposition. If is good, I'll say yes. If is bad, he can try next year. Which I doubt because the ML is always perfect, right?' I said while knocking on my father's office.

'I surely thought, you were gonna make things difficult for him since, he got interested in another girl and forgot about you,' said Liam trying to bother me.

"Come in," sounded the voice of my father through the door.

However, I continue talking to Liam as I went in, 'Liam, let me ask you something. Objectively speaking, who's more appealing to the eye, the FL or me?' I asked as I started a conversation with my dad. Something I master through time, talking to others while talking with Liam. It's simple just letting the other person do the talking while smiling and nodding.

'Well, thanks to all the yoga and beauty routines you went through. Your figure is delicate, while still being curvy and very appealing to the eye. You have a nice chest, small waist, and long legs. Additionally, thanks to all those homemade products you made, your skin is very healthy and naturally glowy. You also have very long eyelashes, rose lips, and very glossy hair. Overall, you're a natural beauty. I will give you an A+. While the FL grew up in an environment with a moderate amount of resources. So, she didn't have the chance to take care of herself as well as you did. Even though her skin is not broken and she doesn't have any pimple marks or blackheads, her skin still inferior compare to yours. Also, her figure is very delicate and appealing to the eyes but it doesn't have those curves needed to totally please a man. Overall, she's very cute and makes you want to protect her, but I wouldn't call her beautiful,' he said.

'Well, that was long. But, thanks,' I said

'Why did you wanted to know? Are you fishing for compliments?' He asked.

'Yes. Also, men tend to fall in love with what they see. So, I'm gonna have a little advantage on the FL with my beauty,' I said

'Host, normally the ML's are different,' said Liam

'Honey, men are men. They're all the same no difference,' I told him.

'I can see why you were alone for so long,' he said.

'I hate you,' I said

'I love you too,' he said, which made me smile.

----------------------------------------------------

Author:

 Haha, I'm being consistent with my updates. What you gotta say about that? HUH? Anyway hope you liked this chapter. We're gonna see the ML and the FL next chapter, and I have no idea what's gonna happen. But, like always, here's your favorite part of my novel:

 But, like always, here's your favorite part of my novel:

FUNNY QUOTE, YAY. 😋
(Ps: like and comment, don't be mean).