Sang Yunxie 1.25

The Fl was looking so cute with her worry expression. Was she worry about me!? No! Kya!

'She's worry of people thinking she poisoned you,' said Liam in an annoyed tone.

Noticing that if I kept bothering him and didn't wake up he was really gonna be angry, I slowly opened up my eyes and darted my eyes across the room with a lost expression.

"Yunxie! Yunxie, sweetie are you alright? How are you feeling? What happened?" As soon as I opened my eyes empress dowager jumped into my bed and took my hand. She kept asking me questions with a worry expression.

I felt really bad for making a scene but I continue to play the weak lady act. "What happened? Mother empress why are you here? Did something happened?" I looked so weak and confused that even my worst enemy would pity me.

I must say, although I'm not a trained actor I would definitely get a Grammy  nomination for playing the role of weak lady so well. Emma Stone, please move aside there's a new chief in town.

"Silly girl, that's what we want to know. Aijia was told that you suddenly fainted and she became very worried for you,' said the empress dowager with a comforting expression. She looked like a mother who was comforting her child but barely holding it together herself.

"We?" I said as I looked around the room. The ML was standing tall with furrowed brows, you wouldn't be able to tell if he was angry or worried. While, the FL was standing at a distance from him looking a bit lost.

My expression shifted from confusion to surprise. I made an effort to get up but was quickly yelled at, "what are you trying to do!? You're ill just rest." Said the ML.

"I thank his highness for his consideration but Chenqie feels fine. She's just a bit lightheaded but she feels fine," I said while rubbing my head and subtlely pouting my lips.

The empress dowager sighed and said, "if you were fine aijia wouldn't be here. Imperial physician Chu, how is she?" She asked quickly dismissing me.

"Imperial consort Sang is fine, she seemed to have had quite a scare. Her pulse is a bit irregular so I'm gonna prescribe her something to calm her down," he said with an honest face.

I honestly didn't want to bother drinking that disgusting shit so I furrowed my brows and said, "Chenqie's fine. She doesn't need to be drinking medicine for every little thing."

"Little thing? What happened? I know you and you can keep calm in the middle of storm. Tell aijia what happened!"

Liam was bullying me!

'Host, if you made your point stop talking!'

'Thinking,' I corrected him.

'... I'm gonna make you have a stroke.'

'I'll shut up.'

'Mmm'

"I was... I," I honestly didn't know how to answer so I decided to keep playing dumb. "I don't remember. I think I just fell asleep in the tub and had a bad dream. I just don't remember."

The ML sighed when he heard me speak and said, "where were your maids? Don't you have anyone attending you?"

"Yunxie, likes her privacy. When she was younger she hated having too many people attending her while she bathe. However, aijia's old now she can't keep worrying about you like this. Promise aijia you will be more careful," she asked in a spoiling manner.

"Yunxie promises," I submissibly nodded my head and tried to be sweet to her. However, something was bothering me.

The FL stood in the sidelines with a meek expression and these two people treated her like she didn't existed. How the heck am I supposed to destroy her, if I don't take away what she loves? ML be nice to her, show her your charms. Flash her!

Noticing that these imbeciles forgot she existed, I put on my acting cap and went for my prize.

I moved my attention away from the empress dowager and look at the FL with confused eyes. The empress dowager noticed where I was looking and said, "Yunxie, aijia almost forgot to introduce you. This is... her."

I soon went from confusion to realization. "...Your majesty, it's very nice to meet you. My name's Sang Yunxie." I said with a smile that could only be described as angelic. I look so nice, so cute, SO harmless. Gosh I think I wanna marry myself.

The FL looked at me with an awkward smile and said, "Chenqie heard a lot about you. It will be a pleasure to learn from imperial consort Sang in the future." I honestly didn't know what her words meant but I think she was just trying to keep me at safe distance.

I looked at her with a humble expression and said, "Nonsense! You are the empress and Chenqie's just a consort, how can your majesty learn anything from Chenqie. If anything Chenqie should be the one learning from your majesty."

Her face twitched for a second but she quickly regained her composure, "Chenqie's afraid that there's nothing noble consort Sang doesn't know. You have quite a reputation after all."

Her words sounded nice but her expression looked fake. What? Doesn't she like me? Aren't I being nice to her? DO I NEED TO KNEEL BEFORE THIS B**** OPENS UP?

'You're too damn impatient. Also can't you see that your words are faker than her smile. What is she gonna teach you? Huh? How to two time men? Huh?'

'...maybe?'

I gently laughed at her words, "those are just silly rumors. Although, Chenqie must admit that she loves them. She always finds out amazing things about herself that she never knew about."

'Now you're just insinuating she's stupid for believing everything she hears,' said liam with a defeated tone.

'LIAM SHUT UP!'

The emperor smirked when he heard my statement. "Noble consort Sang is just too humble. But oh well that's one of the many qualities zhen likes about you."

 .

  .

"Thank you.."

-----------------------------------------------

Author's note: Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD! Guys I found the perfect picture for Sang Yunxie while scrolling through pinterest. I know that many people (including me) don't like pictures in books but she's just so perfect! Beautiful skin, beautiful grey eyes, and luscious long hair. OMG, she is perfect. So I'm just gonna post it at the very end for those who want to see. Those who do not want to see there's not a second chapter so don't bother scrolling down. Sorry.

.

.

.

.