Leanne 18.0

"Blue, red, pink, or gold?" Said my mother as she went through all the dresses that were sent by designers or were in my closet and haven't been worn.

"Leanne, can you please be a dear and help your mother instead of being in that device 24/7?" She asked as she looked at me with a bunch of dresses in her hand.

"Mother, I don't see the point in helping you if you're going to decide what I'm gonna wear by yourself," I told her without even looking up my phone.

"Honey, this is very special accession. You and your fiancee are going to announce the engagement to the public and honestly, I don't care about the engagement. I only want you to be happy and it's a little hard to know when you don't look interested," she said.

Of course, I'm not interested. This world is simply a mission and although I'm enjoying it. I would rather find a way to destroy the FL without hooking up with all the MLs in online novels. Which is impossible since MLs are the supreme beings in books. Although, the FLs never die is only because there's always a man to save them. The only good thing is that all of the Mls that I'm going to hook up with are handsome. So, I'm just gonna enjoy their company and get out of this world as soon as I complete my mission.

'Or you can beat the female lead to death,' said Liam listening to my thoughts.

'Liam, please get out of my head before I destroy your existence,' I told him.

"Leanne?" My mother asked with an annoyed toned since I wasn't responding to her assumptions.

"Mother, I'm not necessarily excited about this arrangement either. But, like Jesus said, "what will be will be," I told her trying to get her off my back. Cause even though I love her, I need my alone time with the love of my life. My phone.

"I'm a hundred percent sure that, Jesus didn't say that," she said.

"Do you even read the bible?" I asked

"Do you?" She responded with an attitude.

"That's not the point," I said

"Leanne!" She said through gritted teeth.

"Fine, I'll pick a dress," I said throwing my phone in the white fainting couch.

"You don't seem to be in a very good mood," she said as she looked at me with an I give up face.

"I'm fine, I'm just stressed because of my classes and my work at dad's company," I told her.

"If you say so," she said helping me look through the dresses and dropping the subject.

'Host, is that the real reason?' Asked Liam sounding concerned.

'I'm not sure. I just need to know what's going through the ML's mind. You said that he was starting to like the Fl but, why did he give in to me so fast?' I asked Liam trying to figure this out. I mean, I know I'm the prettiest of all but, wasn't his surrender a little too fast.

'Are you worry that he might be faking it?' Asked Liam.

'No, I definitely know he's not faking it. I'm just trying to figure out why changed his mind so fast,' I said.

'Well, I said he was starting to like the FL. Not that he was in love and completely crazy about her. Plus, he met you first and he might've liked something about you from that time. Not only that but, you kind of made the FL looked bad when you went to his company. Also, the novel said that he started to fall in love with her after they were married. Which might explain his behavior,' said Liam.