Leanne 13.0

"Miss, wake up," said someone while moving my shoulder. I simply put a pillow over my head to try to block the annoying sound and said"Go away."

"Miss, please wake up. I'm gonna get in trouble," said the voice sounding afraid. Which, annoyed me since, she thought that she wasn't gonna get in trouble if she woke ME up. Everyone in this house knows that there are only three things that I care about in this world family, friends, and the sweet sleep I get on this bed. The three things are not necessarily in that order.

"What?" I asked fully awake and through gritted teeth. She looked kind of startled but said, "you're fiancee is here so, you're grandfather asked me to wake you up and get you down to the dining hall as soon as possible."

"What time is it?" I said while I plummet back in my bed, knowing that it was my grandfather who was being overly welcoming towards the ML.

"It's 7:30, miss," she said

"WHAT?" I asked feeling completely annoyed.

"It's seve.."

"I heard you fine the first time. What the bloody hell is he doing in my house so early? Didn't anyone teach him basic etiquette?" I said feeling like he stole my beautiful and understanding sleep from me.

"I don't know, miss," she said with her head bowed and sounding nervous.

"Raise your head. It was a rhetorical question, I'm usually calmer than this..... After I had a solid eight hours of sleep.....and a refreshing shower and a calming cup of chamomile tea," I said trying to sound calmer since, she was only doing her job.

"Are you new here?" I asked since, she still looked nervous.

"Yes, I started a week ago," she said sounding startled,

"That's good. Do you mind picking an outfit for me while I take a quick shower?" I asked with my forever gentle smile.

"Yes miss," she said looking like a ripe tomato. Maybe because I'm wearing silk underwear and gave her my second best smile. Double success *Smile*.

'Host, stop being narcissistic and go take a shower. The ML is gonna leave if you don't hurry up,' said Liam.

'Perfect. I never asked him to come,' I responded.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Mmm, Jennie," I said to the maid that looked like she was in paradise, "I'm not really sure that this is the most appropriate dress to wear," I told her looking at the long floral dress she picked out for me.
She looked startled and said, "miss, you have so many pretty dresses that it will a shame if you don't wear them.     You're always wearing tight clothing that make you look sexy, elegant, and sophisticated. However, if you wear this you're gonna look exactly like a fairy," she said endulge in her own fantasy...
"Sigh, fine I'll wear it," I told her and instantly a smile appeared on her face.
I wore the dress with classic white heels and put my hair into a low messy bun. I truly look like a perfect young lady from a rich family.
----------------------------------
After getting ready I walked to the dining hall and found my grandfather having the time of his life with the ML. He was laughing and drinking wine, I look at my Tiffany watch and noticed that it was only 8:02 A.M and that pile of bones was already drinking. "Grandfather, what exactly do you think you're doing?" I asked from the entrance of the dining hall. He almost choke on his wine and said, "I thought that you were gonna spend more time getting ready."
"Do you even know how old you are? You're almost in the grave and you're drinking wine as soon as the sun goes up?" I said almost fainting from the anger.
"Ms. Snow, is nice to see you again," said the ML noticing I was ignoring him.
"Hello Mr. Oxford, how are you doing this fine morning?" I asked.
"I'm doing well. You're grandfather was just telling me one of his stories from the army, while waiting from you," he said.
"I see, grandpa go to the kitchen and ask for a hot cup of coffee," I said while I walked towards the table and sat down on the master's chair, looking like a queen.
"Mr. Oxford, it was very nice of you to indulge my grandfather. But, please ignore him if he asks you to drink in the future," I told him.
"I understand, my grandpa is also getting on his age. But, he still wants to act like he's young," he said.
"I guess they're two peas in a pot. You came here for?" I asked not being polite at all.
"I wanted to invite you to a party hosted by my company in six days," he said.
"Yeah, I was already informed of it. So there was no need for you to come personally," I told him.
'Host, you're mouth is becoming more and more poisonous," said Liam.
'I'm kind of angry he made my grandfather drink, so he can suffer a little,' I told him.
The ML didn't look bother by my attitude and continue,"I was hoping that you could be my partner since, you're not only our top investor but also my fiancee," he said which made my brows furrowed.
"Ohhh, that promise still stands?" I asked.
"I thought that it would still stand if we hadn't found anyone special," he said

"And you still haven't found anyone special?" I asked him wondering what he was gonna say. The freaking skirt-chaser.

"I'm not really sure," he responded.

"I see but, no thanks. I not a huge fan of being someone's second meal," I told him. 

He looked at me and then at his plate and said, "how about this? Let's go on a date and then you can decide if I'm worth you're time," he said.

"I would love to. However, I have classes in 2 hours," I told him trying to get him to go. I might need him to beat the FL but, that doesn't mean I'm gonna just do whatever he wants me to.

"Then, I'll pick you up tomorrow night," he said while getting off his chair and leaving. I didn't say no because, I want to make things difficult for him but, I also can't brush him off he's the ML.

"Host, he's interested in you but if you keep being mean he might stop pursuing you and the FL will have him all to herself,' said Liam.

'Trust me, I'm all for seducing hot guys. However, you said he started to like the FL, he woke me up , and let my grandfather drink wine. I'm not really loving him, okay?' I told him

'If you don't like him fake it,' said Liam

'Fine,' I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers,

     I was reading my last chapter and almost die of shame noticing so many grammar errors. I usually just write and publish, I never double check my work. Sorry. So, when I wrote this chapter I made sure to read it before publishing. I hope you understand it a little better😉.

Here's your funny quote and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe😘.