Sang Yunxie 1.36

"Kill?" The ML asked as he got closer to my face.

"Yes, I'm very good at keeping my promises, so that child better be a saint if you don't want to die," I said while I stopped his face from coming closer with my hand.

It didn't seem like the ML took it to heart, as I felt something warm and wet touch my hand.

"Ewww! Are you crazy? Why are you licking me?" I said as I stepped away from him with an annoyed expression. Unfortunately for me, he didn't let me get away and instead pull me closer.

"You didn't seem to mind when I was licking your body, why are you getting angry because I licked your hand?" He asked with a playful tone.

"Because is unsanitary! Sigh, Your highness, am I gonna have to fight you every single night?" I asked implying that he wanted to sleep with me every night, as I pushed him away with my arms.

Unfortunately, he was holding me in a strong bear hug so I couldn't get away. " Of course not! Just stay still and you won't have to fight. Just enjoy it."

"Do you want to kill me? Yes, it seems like your slowly planning to kill me, " I said as I sighed and stopped putting up a fight. He acted like he got the green light and immediately started kissing, no, sucking on my neck.

I grabbed his shoulder and took a deep breath. Then I slowly and quietly said. "If you continue, I'm gonna complain to mother empress that you keep bullying me every single night. Then I'll cry to her so that she lets me sleep with her and I won't have to keep being abused like this."

The ML abruptly stopped his actions and stopped to think for a second and then said, "if you do that, I'm gonna complain about how she's stopping us from giving her grandchildren."

"You know, this isn't only a matter of sleep but also an issue of health. How can you have sex every single night, for so many hours? This is not good for you or M E"

"Sex is good for you. It is good exercise, is..."

"You calling me fat!?"

"What? No!" He tried to explain himself but in his moment of weakness I escaped from his hold ran away from him.

He stayed in the same spot without moving and said, "do you know who I am? You can run for 30 minutes straight and I'll catch up to you in two. Come back here before you get hurt."

"Do you hate me? I haven't gotten a second of sleep since you arrive and my body is starting to give out. I'm slowly but surely gonna have to start taking micro naps."

"You say so many peculiar words. Where did you learn them?" He asked as he got closer.

Every step he took forward was a step I took backwards. "My mom made me read peculiar books when I was young, " I said as I got slowly cornered into a wall.

He was smiling for some reason which gave me the creeps. "I won't do anything so come here."

I shook my head and said. "That's the exact same thing you said yesterday, and I could barely get out of my bed in the morning."

The ML's smile got bigger as he said, "yesterday, I said I wouldn't hurt you. Now I'm saying I won't do anything. It is completely different so come here."

"I don't trust you."

"One, two.."

"AM I CHILD!?"

"Two and a half, " he said as I ran to him before he did anything to me.

The ML smiled and gently stroked my head, "good girl."