Sang Yunxie 1.39

As the ML entered Sang Yunxie's palace eunuch Chen informed him of the events. "Your highness, the mistress came back and acted as nothing happened. She kept preparing for the banquet and visited the empress dowager to check-in. Also, she didn't stop the maids from gossiping nor complained to empress dowager." Said the eunuch as he bowed his head and walked behind the ML.

Hearing eunuch Chen's words the ML's eyes turned cold. He was planning to deal with that woman later, but she was still causing a ruckus even when left alone. Did he need to put her in place?

"Is consort Sang injured anywhere?" Asked the ML wanting more information to decide on how to act.

"Imperial consort Sang is not injured anywhere. Her maid blocked the cup as soon as it was thrown." Said eunuch Chen, not knowing why the emperor was making him repeat himself.

Noticing that the emperor seemed to be looking for more information the eunuch continued talking.

"The empress threw the cup after imperial consort Sang presented her with two gifts. A set of books of etiquette, and... madam Xu's jewelry set. Legends say that whoever wears it will find happiness with their... husband." Said the eunuch hoping that he wouldn't be killed by Sang Yunxie.

"Mmm, " so she was provoking the woman?

The ML had a strange expression on his face but still continue to walk to Sang Yunxie.

Usually, whenever someone enters a room in the palace a eunuch or a servant would announce them. However, the emperor had been staying in Sang Yunxie's palace for so long, that they felt weird announcing his presence. It felt like he lived there. Not to mention that he always used to raise his hand to stop them from announcing him when he enters a room. So they just didn't.

Therefore, when the ML entered Sang Yunxie's study he did it without being noticed by her.

Sang Yunxie was sitting in front of a desk filled with papers. She was wearing a loose blue dress that didn't have any type of design except for a ribbon below her bosom that gave shape to the dress and made her look more feminine. On top of that, she was wearing a thin outer coat, with golden butterfly designs. Her hair was cascading down her back adorning her beautiful face which she was stuffing with apricots while writing something on a piece of paper.

She seemed very concentrated and didn't notice him sneaking up behind her.

The ML looked at her handwriting which was neat and tidy. It was very easy to read and gave you a feeling of calmness. The words weren't rushed but still had a very unique style.

The letter seemed to be for her mother informing her of the banquet and her father's arrival. She seemed to have a lot to write, so the ML stood behind her waiting for her to finish.

------------------------------
'Liam, is this fucking creep seriously invading my privacy right now?' I asked noticing that the ML just stood behind me, watching me write a personal letter to my m o t h e r.

"You do realize that I watch everything you do? 24/7, I've seen you do everything?" Said Liam sounding deadly serious.

So I used the same dead serious tone, and asked, 'why do you think I'm always turned on? 24/7...'

'I thought you were thinking about yourself in a bikini,' said Liam.

I was about to deny that, but then a picture of me in a bikini appeared in my mind.

Oh well, not even Liam can deny how hot I am.

'Yes, I can. In fact, watch me. Dear host, you're fat as fuck. Start jogging now or die alone,' said Liam acting like if he could rhyme.