Chapter 14.0

Group chat:

Elizabeth: Lea, are you sure you wanna go on a date with him? you only met him once.

Leanne: There's no harm in going and I met him three times.

Kate: Are you sure he's not inviting you because, you invested in his company?

Leanne: He's too prideful to do that, don't worry.

Mona: You've never dated a boy before, I don't want you getting hurt.

Leanne: I'm fine, mom.

Mona: Haha, how funny.

Elizabeth: what are you gonna wear? 

Kate: Something sexy?

Leanne: I'm gonna ignore that and leave you guys because, I need to get ready. I'm gonna call you when the date is over.

Mona: I'm gonna call you every twenty minutes, in case you wanna leave. So silence you're phone in case you're enjoying your date.

Leanne: Please don't do that. Kate, already put a tracker in my phone in case I get kidnapped.

Elizabeth: Good job, Kate.

Leanne: Bye. Don't bother me or I'll kill you.

After talking to the girls, I got out of my honey rose petal milk bath and went directly to my closet wrapped in my very comfortable organic cotton bath robe. I felt like I was truly living the expensive life.

"Miss, you have so many pretty dresses. How are you gonna choose what to wear?" Said Jennie while jumping and looking through the giant and luxurious walk in closet. I can't say that I don't understand the feeling. When I first came into this world, I almost die of happiness looking at all the pretty and expensive clothes I had. However, now that I got use to it, it feels like it's normal to own all this stuff.

I walked around the first floor of the closet and looked at all my night dresses. They were all from the designer brands but, nothing seem appropriate for the occasion. I feel like I truly lost my fashion touch.

'You're just nervous,' said Liam

'Shut up, I'm trying to get you a new father,' I told him.

'What? Host, just choose whatever, you'll look fine in anything,' he said.

'That's true,' I told him.

I looked around the first floor of my closet for a few minutes and then went to the second floor and finally found something worth wearing. It was a gorgeous Marc Jacobs' rose gold silk dress. When I put it on I couldn't help but to be amaze at my own reflection. I usually never wore something this "thin" before. However, this spaghetti strap dress showed my beautiful clavicle and a little of my cleavage. It also enhanced my silhouette. Although this body is pretty skinny due to my fast metabolism, it has all the right curves. So I looked perfect with everything I put on. The dress went down to my knees and it was loose but tight where it needed to be. So, I felt comfortable moving in it. I paired the dress with a pair of while heels and a rose gold diamond bracelet, that made the outfit looked complete. I also, didn't do anything to my hair since, it looked pretty good down. 

"Miss, you're fiancee is been waiting downstairs for a few minutes," said Jennie while entering the room again. When she looked at me her eyes sparkled and said, "miss, you look so pretty that you're fiancee will forget about the date and marry you right there," while squealing.

"Really? Then, I shouldn't put makeup on or he'll kidnap me," I teased her.

"Miss, makeup will just ruined you're natural beauty," she said sounding doubtful.

"Silly, makeup exists to enhanced a woman's beauty," I told her as I walked to my vanity mirror and said, "plus, I'm just going to put a little mascara, blush, and lipstick. See, more beautiful than before." I said when I finished applying my makeup.

"Owww, you truly look prettier," she said while admiring me. "Thanks, can you please clean up this mess? I'll bring you a souvenir when I get back," I told her.

"You don't need to, this is my job," she said denying.

"Jennie, you're too cute for your own good," I said while putting a jacket over my shoulder and walking out of the room with a soft smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When I went downstairs I saw the ML sitting on a chair and sipping tea like a king. He wore a tieless black suit. Thankfully, my family listened to my request (blackmail) to stay away from us and not even talk to the ML. 

"You arrived earlier than expected," I told him as I stood next to the door. He looked at me for a few moments and said, "early is on time."

"If you say so," I responded.

"Shall we go?" he said while getting off his chair.

"This way," I told him.

Outside of the house a low-key Maybach was parked. Although, it looked low-key I knew without a doubt that it was one of the most prized cars in the market. He walked to the passengers seat and opened the door for me. I gave him a smile and enter the car like it was natural and buckled myself up. He walked to the driver seat and asked, "are you ready?"

"Let's roll," I told him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Hello dear readers,

sorry for the short chapter, I'm trying to keep the different scenarios separate so the date will be on the next chapter. But, don't worry. I'm planning to update again tomorrow and make the chapter a little bit longer.

I hope you liked this one. Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and like. Here's your funny quote.

 Here's your funny quote

Love, 

        Lilac.