1.Not Anymore A high school kid

Jungkook POV

I made myself look perfect in the mirror. Now it's time to describe myself, hear me out. I'm 17 , love maths, dance and music was my hobby. Have a loving and caring family. Topped the medical school entrance exam, so now I'm packing my stuff to get dumped in the well known medical college in Seoul. Yeah, I'm from Busan, I know it's quite far. But I have no other choice, I have to go to that college and excel with a good percentage and make my parents proud.

Now, you all wanna know about my personal life😉 I never had any crush and absolutely no love in my life, till now (basically I'm a typical Mama Dada child who never gonna against the parents wish tho they never opposed or compelled me to do anything). 'And I'm waiting for her(my first lover) to give the grand entry in my life '

I don't have a separate room in my home, it's just a small house filled with love and laughter. My mum and granny were packing my stuff necessary for my hostel where I'm busy picking up a fight with my younger brother, Jung hyun(and I love doing it). My dada who finished washing the car carried my packed languages to the car. There we started the journey..........................

^This is how JK will be in the story, soft, happy, vibrant, crazy, weirdo and caring

Here we go, I enter my new college, after finishing my admission work we are directed to a hostel. So, now I have to share a room with 3 other members. It's a room for 4ppl. I thought I would be having a single roommate but here this is different. No problem, I'm excited to see my roommates. At the reception desk my dada informed my details and got the allotted room for me, it's 3305. We travelled looking for the room, when we reached there the door was already open indicating my roommates had already made their presence. When we entered a man a little bit taller than me who was fixing his things in the cupboard smiled at me. He has dimples. He feels like an elder brother to me. We didn't even introduce ourselves but here I've already started liking the man opposite to me (Basically I love this Homo sapiens species). And there stood a woman similar to my mum's age smiling towards us, I guess she would be his mother. The dimple guy walked toward us and extended his hand towards me "Hi, I'm Kim namjoon,18 yr old, 1st year student"

 The dimple guy walked toward us and extended his hand towards me "Hi, I'm Kim namjoon,18 yr old, 1st year student"

I shook his hand "Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook, from Busan, 1st year" And added nice meeting you hyung. I looked around the room and found 2 double decker cots

 I looked around the room and found 2 double decker cots

Here applies the first come first serve rule. Namjoon hyung already took the lower part of one double decker. I also want the lower part so I travelled to the other decker and placed my things.

Me and hyung bid goodbye to our parents and started unpacking our stuffs and at half way we heard a knock on the door, "it's our next roommate" Hyung said and I went for the door to answer

There stood a pale boy showing his gummy smile towards us as we introduced ourselves. "I'm Min Yoongi from Daegu" Said him. He took the upper portion above mine.

It's already past 7pm, we unpacked our languages and just talked about our past schooling and about basic stuff

It's already past 7pm, we unpacked our languages and just talked about our past schooling and about basic stuff. I learned that both yoongi and namjoon were older than me by one year and they were wiser than me. Yoongi hyung has a special interest in playing piano, he brought his piano with him. Joon hyung told that he was an underground Rapper. Both me and yoongi hyung widened your eyes. Yoongi hyung came out as he was also an underground rapper. And this is enough for me to take in so, now I'm basically living with 2 rappers. I showed them some of my drawings. And it's past 8.

"Hyung, I'm hungry" And now I'm going towards the mess to have our peaceful dinner with my rapper hyungs.

After returning to our room I felt really tired and fell on my comfy comfy bed. I think my other roommate will arrive by tomorrow. "Good night joonie hyung, yoongi hyung". " Good night jungkook ah"said yoongi hyung. Joonie hyung went out to fetch water. Within 2min I shifted to my Dreamland😴.

Author note

This book will be more towards jungkook narration

Have a good day/night

Guess who will be the 4th member of 3305?