25. You Guess?

Tae woke up slowly, enjoying the light slanting through the window. His back arches and curls, becoming limber with movement. Tae lost in the feel of sheets against skin. He looked at jimin who was sleeping at the other side of the bed. He let himself float in the large house’s silence, only broken by the birds greeting. He stay in bed, trying to hold onto this moment. He was determined, but for what. He done his morning routine in silence not to wake up jimin who was sleeping and entered the kitchen. He made 2 cups of coffee and toasted the bread.

"Tae, what the heck it's just 7 in the morning!" "Leave me I want to sleep"

"Jiminieeee" Tae started to jump on the bed "wake up! Wake up " "I made break fast for us" "wake up! wake up" He started to sing a rhyme.

"Jesusss!" Jimin sat on the bed, giving tae death glare. "I should have left you alone here and went home"

"You won't do that" Tae pouted. "Get brushed and come down, let's have breakfast. We got a long day."

Tae told he want to go out, how jimin is not going to say no. Tae and jimin went to movie, enjoyed their lunch at street shop. Jimin was very happy seeing Tae all giggling and leting his childish side out.

--------------

"Jungkook, Better you eat well. Your becoming more thinner orelse I'm going to drag you here from america" his mother said packing the snacks. "The snacks are at the 2nd zip complete it. Give them to your friends also. Tell them I asked about them."

"Yes ma." Jungkook said while his grand ma was busy stroking his hair and giving him usual advice.

"Over watch? How about a match before you leave?" His brother asked.

"I would have gladly accepted but my train is within 30min and I'm not even gotten out of my house"

His dad pressed the horn of car from outside. His brother helped him carry the bags to car and they all bid bye.

Once reached the Seoul station, he was longing to see Tae, hold him, embrace him. He was clear with one thing that he was in love with him. He was not going to cover this up anymore. At the same time he was not going to say this straight way, he rather chose to show him, how much he respects his feelings, how much he understands him, how much he loves him.

-----------------

Tae was restlessly sitting on the couch, bouncing his legs front and back. Jungkook already messaged him he would be there in few minutes. Namjoon and Suga went to buy soju and wine. Hobi and jimin were sitting along with Tae scrolling their phones. Jin was on call.

*Ding Dong*

Tae flew off the couch and ran to the door not realising all  the other guys were giving him weird look and looking at where he was going.

"Heck" jimin mumbled and leaned towards Hoseok "He shouldn't be this obvious"

Tae swung open the door and saw a smiling Jungkook, "kookie!"

"Hey!" He said giddily and Taehyung closed the door behind him. The guys watched them walking upstairs next to eachother, not even acknowledging anyone,stuck in their own little world talking about who knows what.

Jimin cleared his throat "kook!" They both noticed that everyone was looking at them. "How are your parents, brother and granny?"

"They are very good. Mom packed snacks for us all."

"So sweet of her"jin said.

"And Tae, granny asked me to give you this" jungkook gave a brown box.