28. Ggukie

"Guys, we will be missing you" Hobi said sitting on the passenger seat, as Yoongi was driving Jimin's suv. They were all heading to the Airport to send off other 4.

"So, you are saying, we won't miss you" jin retrograde.

"Being with you guys, I make more and more flourishing memories." "This Christmas and New year Eve was amazing, I loved it, because you all were there." Namjoon said.

Jungkook grabbed his hands and squeezed them.

They all agreed.

Tae and Jimin were sitting on last seat. Jungkook did try to sit with tae but they doesn't let him sit there. They both were bit shy around their friends. Their friends were constantly making both fluster by teasing and passing inappropriate comments. Tae would smile shyly, Jungkook would glare but deep in he was blushing.

"Did they called you?" Jimin asked.

"Nah!"

"Did you called them?"

"Nah!"

"Tae, they are your parents, you're in need to make them understand. Just give a try. If that doesn't work, you don't bother them anymore."

"Jimin I tried to explain myself, but they... but they were not ready to hear me out. They just want to impose their wishes on me" Tae said voice a little weak. His hand made it way to grab Jungkook's shoulder how was sitting just before him.

Jungkook took Tae's hands in his and turned, giving him a warm smile in a way saying everything will be alright.

----------------

"Tae, We are here. Wake up. Tae," Jungkook shook Tae. They were at the entrance of thier Dorm building, sitting in the cab. Tae was utterly tired because of long travel, he doesn't sleep in the flight.

Tae lazy hands made their way to his eye rubbing them slowly. A slit like gap opened between his eyelid.

"Tae, let's go to room and you continue the sleep." Jungkook said grabbing his own and Tae's luggage.

Kook paid for the cab. Tae took one bag and let others be carried by Jungkook. Jungkook chuckled looking at Tae as he was walking like a zombie, deprived of sleep before him.

Once the door was opened Tae ran into his room and throw his boots somewhere and hugged his bed as it was the only thing he wants now.

Jungkook took all the luggage to the living room. He took a shower and changed into something comfortable. He went to Tae room to check on him. Tae doesn't changed his out fit, he was on his painter pant and white shirt with a sleeveless sweater. Jungkook looked for the comforter, he couldn't find one on the bed, he went for the cupboard and searched for it. When he took a comforter, his eyes suddenly caught up with a white piece of cloth. We took the cloth and unfolded it, Jungkook heart started to jump and dance uncontrollably, Tae already told him that he loves him, still the feeling he get when he finds out his present, he gave on Tae's birthday while they were at college, was still with Tae and he carries that with him make him giddy. He folded the Sweater and kept it where we took it from. He spread the comforter on Tae, Tae snuggled hugging his pillow. Jungkook placed a kiss at Tae's forehead "I love you, Tae" Jungkook switched off the lights and went to his room.

Unlike Tae, jungkook was not able to sleep. He was lying on the bed with his eyes wide open. He was thinking of everything that happened lately. He can't able to believe the things happening now. 'I was planning on showing all the love and affection to you But you already came out you were loving, I feel so blessed. You're my first love and my only love, Tae. I will do anything to protect you, to protect us, I know you know this already.

The next morning, turned out to be a usual one, they both were getting ready for The hospital. They kissed and bid bye to eachother and went to their respective wards.

---------------

Few weeks passed. They both grew more closer. So, that their intimacy too. They would be shamelessly kissing on couch, kitchen, balcony where ever they want and whenever. They gave eachother many names.

One Sunday, Tae was chilling on Kook's bed, Jungkook was sitting on the chair at the study table writing something. Tae was scrolling down some study related topics on the mobile.

"GGUKIE" Tae suddenly shouted.

Jungkook looked him and asked what.

"Ggukie" Tae sprinted out of the beds and took the Lap aside the table "I think the Review from the journal you applied for, is up. Let's check that." Tae said typing the password and entering Kook's mail.

Jungkook was sitting there with a slight fear what if his work was rejected. He doesn't expected to get a reply from publishers this fast. Jungkook looked at the inbox mail where the ' internationaljournalofcardio@gmail.com' unread 1 was popped first.

"Ggukie! Pray the God. I'm gonna open"

Jungkook closed his eye not ready for whatever the results be. It's not like this is the only thing he want, because he was a very good student at University with good grades and a great doctor who treat patients with affection and care. He put more effort in this study, so he wish to be get selected. If he was rejected, no problem, he would try for other journal. That's it.

With Wide eyes Tae was reading the mail word by word. As tae was not saying anything for long minutes, jungkook started to feel bad.

"KOOKIE, Your research was ACCEPTED." "They will publish your work on volume 7, publishing March month" Tae started to dance and pulled Jungkook to dance along with him.

Jungkook was on cloud nine. He expected 'Accepted but review' or 'something' But never the Accepted alone at first go.

Jungkook smiled at Tae's behaviour "I told you nahh, Ggukie!" Tae was excited, he knows, tho jungkook say it's not that important, it was so important, he put on all his knowledge in this. "Believe me I'm a fortune teller sent by Angles" Tae said sitting on jungkook's lap.

"You're an angle yourself,Baby" Jungkook put his head on Tae's shoulder and back hugged him.
Tae was blushing like a full ripped tomato because of the nickname. Tae loves it, when Jungkook call him That.

Author's note 💜

Hi guys
How are you?
Hope you all are fine

Suga slayed us all😌
Hope you all heard all songs from D2
My brain right now 'Daechwita' 'Daechwita'

Tanks for reading and a big thanks for voting
Have a good day/ night 💜