13. Zeolous

Jungkook steps forward till tae's back hits the wall. They doesn't break the kiss. Tae's hand goes for jungkook's hair locks. Jungkook moved his tongue over lower lip of tae. Tae's grip on his hair tightened. Tae gladly gave in. They were not fighting for dominance. They are just exploring eachother. Jungkook's hand on tae's waist slowly lowered to tae's ass. Tae gasped in the kiss. Jungkook picked him like he weighed nothing. Jungkook was intoxicated by tae's natural smell and the way his mouth tasted. Tae brought his one hand to jungkook's shoulder for support. Their eyes were closed, their arms and legs were on eachother, their bodies were completely pressing on eachother. The only reason they pulled away was the low partial pressure of oxygen in their lungs. Tae's leg was around jungkook's torso. They were looking at eachother with an unexplained emotion. Jungkook crashed his lip's again but this time it was not slow or sensually. Tae gets whatever jungkook was giving him without complaining. Tae was fighting hard for dominance but how would he win against Muscular bunny. Tae let jungkook take the lead. They had their own way on sharing this beautiful moment.

Tae's legs touching the ground
"Out of all words, why on this hell u picked 'pathetic' to address yourself? --ahh." Tae just laughed throwing his head back. "Don't even try to call urself with those name, that too infront of me." "You're the person, I adore and admire more!" Once again Tae's eye filled with tear, but these were due to ecstasy given by Jungkook.

"How are you feeling now?" Jungkook asked holding tae "much better" Tae said straight into jungkook's eyes. They both slowly retract themselves from each other and return to their rooms. Tae Touched his lips and smiled to himself. Tae Slept with the contented smile forgetting what happened this day only remembering the blissful moment gave by jungkook. On other hand jungkook was cursing himself for not having a control over him

'But he asked for it'
'you shouldn't have done this tho he said so'
'Tae is fragile soul, jungkook he needs you'
'jungkook he will break you again. Don't have feelings for him. Don't make him near you. He will hurt you again'
'he want jungkook he won't hate you'
'enough of that bull shit. What are you going to do to Oliver?'
'Yes jungkook he crossed his boundary, that too, he touched our Tae'
'Jungkook, he is not yours he is just your roommate, maybe your friend too, that's it. Don't imagine something that is not going to happen' jungkook had this conversation going inside his head. He Is determined to do something to that oliver that too he will never forget in his lifetime.

Next day was not an usual day. They both were being shy around themselves. They didn't discuss anything about last night. When tae was about to exit the front door, "be careful with him" "don't let him near you" jungkook said firmly tying his shoe lash. "Yes" tae said like a puppy nodding his head.

------------

Tae was talking to jimin and hoseok on conference call. Jimin was saying he need a get together "you all come to my apartment this winter break"

"Yes guys! it's been years since I saw us all" hobi said.

"I will try jimin"tae said sadly he doesn't want to return to Korea, he kept plans on spending the winter break in America. But now it seems to be not happening.

"Tae, Just shut up and get your lazy ass here. I'm throwing a get together party at my apartment and you all should be here. That's it. I will tell jin and joon""U convey this message to jungkook. Is Jungkook in room?"

"No jimin. He was on night shift today. Don't worry, I will inform him"

"Yoongi was also on night shift. I tried to connect him too, but he said he was on work. He was also missing you guys. It's only that we three often meets here in Seoul. We are little bored without you" hoseok said. They three talked for hours. Tae drifted to sleep on the couch.

--------------------

While jungkook entered his Dorm, it was 3 a.m. The hall was lit with dull yellow light. He saw tae sleeping on the couch hugging himself. He was Slightly shivering in the cold. Jungkook went to tae's room to get him blanket and covered him with it. Tae snuggled himself in the blanket. Jungkook sat on The floor taking in tae's details fondly. His long eyelashes, his sharply pointed nose, the small mole at the nose, moving down jungkook was caught by the pretty pink soft lips and the mole at the lower lips keeps inviting him for a kiss. All these triggers Jungkook to crash his lip on him. After that night they never had kissed again, they talked to each other but never the topic of that night.

Jungkook smiled to himself proudly of his work, today. He has to say this to tae but he is sleeping now, no way in this universe Jungkook would disturb this soft creature's sleep. 'I will tell him when he wakes up' he told himself and get a hold on himself before doing something that he would regret later. 'He would be happy when he comes to know about this' jungkook thought himself. Jungkook raised teis hair and went to his room to get changed. He looked at the watch it was 4:15 a.m. He drifted to sleep.

-------------

Jungkook came out of his bedroom yawning and stretching his limbs. Tae was getting ready for hospital. "Good morning jungkook, I thought you will be sleeping. When did you return here?" Tae asked "By 3.00A.M."

"Ohhh! Lock the door. Continue your sleep. I will be out within few minutes."

"Tae, I have to say something to you"

Tae looked at jungkook "is something wrong?"

"No tae, nothing is wrong. Well, Mr. Oliver is expelled out of our university"

Tae doesn't react. He just stand there blankly. "What?" Tae asked in disbelieve.

"Oliver was accused for his misbehavior inside this campus, so our medical council decided to expel him out"

"Don't say you did this"

"May be" Jungkook said while stretching his arm

Tae started to feel emotional. He ran to jungkook and attacked him with hug. "You really did this?"

"It's not completely me. I just conveyed the complaint to the committee. And then the committee had a close look at him and got him red handed" "really behaved this cheap with many people. He even made wrong moves with his patients."

Tae snuggled in jungkook's chest. Now the favourite place for Tae is jungkook's chest. Hearing his heartbeat, makes him calm. Tears rolled over Tae's eyes wetting Jungkook's night wear. Jungkook moved tae's face a little bit and cupped his face with his hands "I will always be there for you" jungkook said and kissed the forehead of Tae. Tae just closed his eyes letting out an another drop of tear. 'I want him to hold me in his arm till my last breath' tae thought to himself and hugged him more tightly

Author's note

Hi guys!💜

How are you doing?
Thanks for those reading this book and a very big thanks for voting guys. That inspires me to write.

Have a good day/night