19. Lucky to have him

“Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.” The Captain announced in the Mic.

Due to Jerk in the air plane Jungkook sleep got disturbed. He opened his eyes to see what was happening around him. Tae was sleeping on his shoulder.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Seoul Airport. Local time is 10:47 and the temperature is 29.2°c.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight." The announcement begins.

Tae woke up.

"Tae, let's quickly collect the luggages. Yoongi hyung said he is waiting for us."

"Yeahhhh!!!!" Tae said in a sleepy voice.

-----------

"YOONGI HYUNG" Tae screamed and dropped his luggage. Jungkook looked at running Taehyung in disbelief 'This boy left his bag' 'Now I have to carry them too' Jungkook said to himself picking up tha bags.

They three greeted each other and the car ride was filled with laughter and funny stories. Yoongi was telling them how j hope and jimin were arranging the apartment for the last one week for Their stay.

----------

"MY DEAR MOCHIIII" Tae entered the room all cheerful.

Jimin and hobi were in open kitchen area cooking lunch

"TAE" they both hugged each other.

"So, no one is there to greet me . Pity myself" Jungkook said dramatically.

"Jungkook ahhhh" Hobi engulfed  him in a bear hug.

"Hyung you are strangling me" Jungkook said difficult to breathe

"It's my love for my kook" Hoseok tightened his hug.

Jimin hugged Jungkook.

"I'm preparing lunch, you both go and refresh" "Hobi show them the rooms"

Just then Yoongi entered the hall with bags and groceries

"Suga, help me in kitchen"

Yoongi nodded and went to the  kitchen with groceries.

"There are 3 bedrooms, who is going to stay in which room is not yet decided." "After jin and namjoon arrived let's play some shit games and decide" "we three were missing you so much guys" at the last sentence kook hugged hoseok from behind as he was following him. "We too Hyung"

--------

Hobi and sitting on the bed while Jungkook was opening his luggage to get his change over clothes.
"So, he accepted your proposal!" Hoseok asked the statement more like a question.