15. You are the drug I'm addicted to!

"Am I looking fine?" Tae asked innocently. Jungkook cleared his throat 'What are you even asking, your looking ethereal. All languages lack words when it comes to describe you tae. You're like a Greek god landed straight out of sky' but he can't say this loud "You look good" That's it, jungkook quickly turned to wear his jacket. "Let's go" Tae said in a cheerful voice and went out along with Jungkook. It was only a 10 mins drive to the Hotel where the party is held. Tae sitting in the passenger seat was working on the Audio system, tuning for the Song he is excepting.

"We are so beautiful"
"We are so tragic"
"No other magic....... Tae was singing along the song. It's Never not by lauv. "For as long as I live and as long as I love"
"I will never not think about you"
"You, mmm"  Jungkook sang along with tae tapping his finger on the steering. When the song came to end. They both reached the destination. They entered the hall side by side.

"Jungkook, My boy Come here" Mr. William, his chief called him while he was jungkook and another boy in silver hair. "Tae, that's my chief, he is calling. I will be back in few"

"Hey, it's okay kook. Sir William is calling. Go greet him. I would find some company."

"Okay. If you want something just call me out"

"I can watch myself kookie" Tae said in a sassy tone, folding his hand.

Jungkook just nodded and went for this professor "Good evening Professor"

"Good evening, My boy. Come let me take you to some important guests" Mr. William siad walking towards the main area.

"Sure professor" Jungkook kept following him.

"Meet Mr. Naresh Trehan, one of the very best and safest cardio thoracic surgeons." Jungkook bowed down straight 90° as a good cultural habit following from Korea. "Good evening sir" Jungkook said clear and steady with a confidence in his tone.

"Naresh, This is my student Jungkook I was talking to you earlier. He was really a very clever kid." Said William

"Good evening Mr. Jungkook" Trehan said with a vibrant smile extending his hand. Jungkook gladly took his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir. I have studied your thesis work and research studies sir. Each and everyone were amazing, clear and understandable Sir. You are being my inspiration sir. And your surgery videos were Awesome. They are inspiring me to study. Prof. William often speaks about you, sir. " Jungkook said.

"Wow.. Jungkook. I'm impressed"Trehan said with a warm smile

"Naresh. He was working on the research which I already discussed with you. I will be grateful if you help him with your knowledge." William said, looking at jungkook and Trehan.

"Sure Willy" Trehan said. Trehan was William's senior in the university where they did their post graduation. They both had a very special bond. Trehan guided William in every field of his life as a friend as a companion, as a elder brother. 

"So, Jungkook. You are ....." Trehan and the other two were involved in the deep talk on cardiac topic. They were also  giving information about the life of a cardiac surgeon. They even discussed about their families.

"After the research study is over, we will publish this in the International Journal on Cardiology." Trehan siad. "Thank you sir" "Thank you very much Sir for spending your valuable time with me ."

Trehan just chuckled and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Okay Jungkook. You carry on with the party. We will be off soon." William said.

"Thank you very much professor. Because of you, I was able to meet Mr. Trehan sir."

"It's okay, My boy" "Have a great party"

"Sure, prof." Jungkook bid his goodbye and came little far from them.

He was very Happy as he was able to speak with one of his inspiring, cardiac surgeons. He was so lucky that he got a quiet lecture from him. Now, he was searching for Taehyung.

He was looking for him for the past 5 min. He was nowhere to be seen.

He got the white silk shirt, back view of Taehyung. He was talking to a tall white woman. Jungkook had a idea about that Lady. She was a neuro surgeon, so she  must be Tae's friend he thought. Jungkook neared them.

"Tae" jungkook called him from behind.
Tae turned "Gaawwdddd! You finally came.I was waiting for you so long. I even thought of leaving you here and returning back to dorm."

"I'm really very Sorry Tae. I got to see Sir.Naresh Trehan, a very great cardiac surgeon and carried away in the talk. You had you dinner."

"NO! I was waiting for you" Tae said like a child with a pout " It's really good thing Jungkook, you got to meet great professors and Doctors" "And Meet Ms.Lily One of my batchmate in our department."

Jungkook doesn't liked the lady even a little bit. He noticed while tae and him were talking, she was looking at tae in a way she shouldn't be. "Hi, I'm JK, cardio surgeon, 2nd year resident". "Hello" she replied sweetly. But it's not really sweet, that was fake. Jungkook surely tell that she has an interest on Tae.

While the three were talking, Jungkook noticed the way she touches Tae's arm and shoulder. Tae was so innocent boy, who doesn't even suspected those touch were on bad intensions. Jungkook was fuming with anger. "Tae can I join you, for dinner. I was basically left out from my friends. They all went with their boyfriends"

Tae looked at Jungkook for a sec as if he was asking for permission. Jungkook just started back at Tae without uttering a word. "Yes lily"Tae smiled.

After they finished their supper. They both bid bye(basically Tae alone) to lily and went to jungkook's car. While they return back Tae doesn't put on any songs. Tae noticed something was off with Jungkook. He was being little moody. 'But he was very happy a while before'.

During the whole ride an uncomfortable silence was there. During the walk to their dorm Tae was behind 2 to 3 steps from Jungkook.

Jungkook opened the door and entered. Tae entered the hall behind him "Is everything okay? You loo...." Next word was turned into a soft moan. Jungkook crashed his lip's on Tae and pushed him against the door. It was not a sweet sensual slow kiss. It was a rough kiss. Tae was not complaining he was more liking it. But he doesn't have any idea why this is happening now. He was left out of thought and he didn't want to research on that. He just responded to Jungkook's lips. Jungkook's possessiveness is taking over him. He brought his hand to tae's waist and tucked out His shirt. Tae' one hand was on Jungkook's shoulder and another one roaming busily on Jungkook's hair lock. Jungkook's hand made its way to Tae's bare waist. Tae gasped at the skin contact, but was never complaining. Their tongues were fighting for dominance. Their lips were hovering over eachother. Jungkook's hold on Tae's hip was very firm, as firm Tae can see buries tomorrow. Jungkook was exploring Tae's caravan to the fullest he can. Jungkook's hands were moving up and down on Tae's body. Tae's legs started to feel jelly. He was giving up on his knees. Jungkook lips on him, their body pressing on eachother, the bold touches from Jungkook. All makes Tae giddy. Tae feels the desire, to want this more and more.

Author's note

Hi guys💜
Hope your doing well
Again Thanks for all those who are reading and a big thanks for those voting
And a great news to inform

This book ranked #1 under Friendstolover

Have a good day/night

And I Purple you all💜