11.Selenophile

Taehyung stood on the stage correcting his mic. His PowerPoint was displayed on the large screen. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen" tae said with an energetic tone. As soon as he said his eyes were quickly caught with black haired man wearing a blue shirt sitting on the last row. He made eye contact but quickly turned away. He was all giddy inside. He Started his presentation in a more energetic way. He wants to prove jungkook, how good his talents are. Tae glanced at jungkook whether he was listening to him or not. To his expectation jungkook was looking at him, only at him. Jungkook really enjoyed the lecture. But more than that he enjoyed the voice of the lecturer. He enjoyed the way the speaker blushes and turns away while he glanced at him. Throughout the  lecture talk jungkook just looked at tae, his action, his facial expression, his hands going up and down while he was explaining something, it all mesmerizing him.

After the session, Taehyung was greeted by his professor, they all wished him good luck and it was a great presentation. Now he was packing his things. He looked at jungkook who was standing at the exit gate. Jungkook was already looking at him. It is clearly written that jungkook was waiting for Taehyung. Taehyung controlled himself not to run and throw himself on jungkook. He was more than happy because of Jungkook's presence today.
"I thought you were not gonna come"

"Ummm-- well here I'm " "Your presentation was really good" "you're really good at explaining things" Jungkook said to tae with a smile.

"Thank you." His professors, his colleagues and even his seniors said the same, but why he have to be this happy when he heard the same from jungkook. The both walked to the dorm together.

------------

Jungkook got up to get the door when someone knocked it. It's very rare they get a visitor.
"JUNGKOOK -AHHHH" jin said with a high pitch and gave a bear hug to jungkook. " Namjoon hyung" jungkook said and hugged him along with jin.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jin asks while sitting on the couch. "He would be in his room. And you said you are leaving tomorrow! If you told me before I would have picked you guys in Airport. Why you didn't inform me before hand?" Jungkook was rambling at his hyungs. Jin gotup and walked towards Tae's room door and pointed out 'whether it's tae's room' in a low voice. Jungkook nodded. Jin already visited Jungkook's dorm, still he confirmed. Jin knocked on the door.

"We wished to surprise you jungkook ahh" namjoon said, removing his jacket.

Tae opened the door, one hand  removing his headphones from his ear. His eyes widened for a  few milli-seconds before screaming "JIN HYUNG" he hugged him. "Taehyung ahhh, How are you?"jin asked while hugging him back.
"I'm good hyung and u?" "Joonie hyung" Tae said with a broad smile and attacked joon with an engulfing hug.

Jungkook brought snacks and water for them. They all chatted for few hours. "So tomorrow me joonie will get to thesis work and by evening we all can go to the carnival" jin said stretching his arm. He was tired of the travel.
"Great" jungkook replied.

Namjoon and jungkook went to jungkook's room that night. Both of them were sitting at the balcony discussing jungkook's ongoing research study. Namjoon was giving idea to improve on Jungkook's research topic.

"How is everything going with tae?" Namjoon ask from no where.

"It's pretty good hyung, far better than I imagined. He doesn't bother me and I won't him." "He Is just my roommate, No more or no less than that, Hyung." Jungkook said while sipping on the coffee.

"Why don't you give a second try jungkook?" Namjoon asked while looking at the city view.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon with disbelieve "Hyung, I'm not ready to break myself again. For sure he won't accept me, he won't accept my feelings. I don't want to hurt myself, and also I don't want to make him uncomfortable hyung" Jungkook said the last sentence with a very low voice.