21. The Pendant

Kook POV

I love waking up next to him every morning — but especially on the weekends, when we don't have to hop right out of each other and get the day started. Instead, we can just snooze a little, get cozzy in our blankets, and snuggle up with each other. I know, we're the worst, but it's honestly moments like this, are some of the best. He can even make the sting of having to wake up a little easier. He is like a pretty doll sleeping next to me. If I have to look at him for the rest of my life, then there is no one more fortunate than me.

I think no one was up. I took my phone from the night stand and checked the time, it read 7:22.

Tae snuggled in my neck which sent me tickles. He woke up.
"Good morning tae" I pecked this lips. "Morning" he said and fell down to sleep. I got up and went to the shared room to refresh, not forgetting to tuck tae in the comforter properly.

"Someone had a nice cuddle it seems " jin said putting on his face mask when I entered the room. I just scratched the nape of my neck and smiled awakenedly.

"Jimin is inside" "you can go after he comes" I just nodded and fell on the bed.

--------------

"Look, Namjoon was snoring too loud and I can't sleep at my room. So I went for you to get some ear plugs but you were not opening the door. Jungkook got woke and asked me what I was doing, I explained him and we were talking and I slept there itself " Tae was explaining himself for the teasing jimin and jin, with whom he was carrying the basket to the car. They were all getting ready for the amusement park.

Both jimin and jin looked at Tae with a judging look with folded arms leaning on the car door. Other 4 were getting ready at the home.

"Okay!" Tae took a deep breath "we did kiss each other."

"You what?" Jimin asked a little loud. Jin was excited but not surprised. He assumed they both were upto something.

"Like kissing for the first time that to at my home" jimin asked with pensive eyes about to fall out of his orbit.

"Actually..."Tae dragged the 'y' a bit long "We kiss each other back at our dorm"

"And you never told us" jin said with a fake sadness.

"And you still say you don't have feelings for him" jimin asked.

Tae stand there not knowing that to say.

"Tae, Jungkook still likes you." "Hell no, he still loves you. Give him a chance. And we know you like him not just only in a friendly way. Don't try to hide your feeling for him from yourself, Tae"

"No jin. We both made ourselves clear that we won't catch feelings for eachother. And we are so strong about that."

"Strong My Fuck" "Don't come to us all crying once Jungkook got married or fallen to some other person" jimin snapped at him and went inside the apartment.

Jin patted Tae's shoulder. Jimin was right, tae can't see anyone with Jungkook. Deep inside he knew he had fallen for him ages ago. But the fear of being judged by others for his sexuality or gender preference doesn't let him to accept the truth. He doesn't want his parents to be ashamed of him.

---------------

At the top of the Ferris wheel, the musical roar of the carnival dimmed, letting in the sound of the Tae's  excited giggles and the crinkle of paper from the rolled-up bag of popcorn he held tight in one small fist. Tae and jimin shared a grin as Tae kicked his feet out at the open air. Tae loved this moment, Tae lived for it every year–when we reached the pinnacle of the rotation as the carriage opposite us stopped to exchange passengers. Tae pulled in a deep, clean breath. For one moment everything seemed so clear, so full of potential. So reachable. He could do anything he put his mind to.