30. To my baby, From your Love

The sound of laughter and giggles filled the air. It was mid of December, Tae's final exams had completed.

"How is Mina and the little one in her tummy"

"Both are doing Great. You know how she wished to be here, now." Hobi was married with Mina an year back. Mina was an architect, daughter of his Father's friend. It was arranged marriage, but they loved eachother the most after that. Mina was a lovely girl.

"To the only married man," " A big cheers" Yoongi raised his glass of wine.

"Cheers"

"Jungkook, It's getting late we should go to the hotel."

"Wae Hyung?" Jungkook whined like a baby hugging tae side, hiding his head, kissing his neck.

"Uggghhh! No PDA please." Jin made a disgusting face.

"Shut up ,you old man"

"This bart" jin stood up from the stool and dragged jungkook away from Tae with his ear.

Tae laughed at their bickering and so all were.

"You ungrateful fellow better you go with namjoon yourself orelse I'm going to kick you out of the home"jin shouted. "You do know what tomorrow is right".

"Aish! We are in America. Why do we have to follow those stupid traditions?"

"Because, I said so."

"It's not like you're not going to see eachother anymore. Just for one night, right?" Jimin enjoyed to tease both their friends.

"I really don't want you to come to your own wedding with black eyes, don't try me" Jin said

"Whatever" Jungkook said and once again went to Tae, like some magnet pulling him.

"I will be missing you, love." Jungkook pecked Tae's lips. Before this peck turn into something else, Tae pulled away blushing in front of his friends.

"I will miss you more, ggukie" Tae pecked him once again.

"Ohhhhhh" all others sounded.

---------

After Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok left, Suga slept on the couch. Jin, jimin and Tae talked for few minutes and returned to their room.

When Tae entered his and Jungkook's bed room, the note lying on the bed got his all attention. A sticky note was dangling at the top. On the sticky note ' To my baby, From your love' written on sliding italic. Tae has seen this note a very long time, Jungkook often write on this but never let Tae read this. Tae doesn't know why his heart started to beat miles per sec. 'This is the last present from your Lover. Tomorrow, You will get the best gift from your Husband.' Tae turned to the first page. "Excuse me" I heard a voice. When I turned, "Hey can i sit here" the boy wearing a white coat, carrying a grey red bag, highlighted with his round specs. My heart started to thump fast....." Tae start to recollect all the moments. It was a whole book written only about him. The encounter between him and Jungkook. Tae started to cry while reading the way Jungkook has portraited him, It contains 4 to 5 pencil Sketches of him. Jungkook has showed Tae as a flawless man to which Tae would never agree. ' Tae, I never had any writing habits, but you changed everything. You made me put all my thoughts and feeling in words, which I'm not ready to speak out loud. If ever my pen gets to Verbalise my feelings out, the only words it could say loud is, Kim Taehyung.' It was 2 a.m when Tae completed the book. "You're going to suffer for making me cry this much that too before my wedding day." Tae swiped his tear with back of his hand. "I love you, Ggukie" he was looking at the sketch of the picture taken at their 1st tour in college. They were looking too young. It was only sketch of both. All other were only Taehyung's sketch.

On other side of the world, Jungkook was not able to sleep. He looked at Namjoon and Hoseok sleeping peacefully beside him. He looked at the screen wallpaper of his phone. "Just few hours,Tae and you will be mine".

--------------

"Hyung, Am I looking good?"
"Hyung, I'm scared. What if kookie doesn't like this outfit"
"Hyung, will kookie like this?"

"Tae, you're acting like he is going to reject you at the aisle" Jin said correcting the Tae's outfit.

"For once shut your mouth, drama queen" Jimin said.

When they were all busy talking and making Taehyung pretty than he already is, they heard a knock. The door was already wide open. When they turned, Jungkook's dad was standing , his hands on door.

"If you don't mind boys, can I talk to my son in private" Jungkook's dad always see Tae as his own son. Once Jungkook took Tae to his house, and all his family members loved him, how can someone not love this adorable mortal being.

"Papa, please come. Come in." Tae said standing up. Tae love Jungkook's dad very much. Tae feel the moral support from him. The way Jungkook's dad teach everything about life to his children make Tae to respect him more.

Jimin and jin told they would check on Jungkook and left.

"Nervous?, My boy"

"A bit, papa."

"Don't be, my dear." "I'm very much happy that my son found a perfect partner for his life." "There might be times, when after marriage some of your decisions may raise a few eyebrows. But, don't let people manipulate you or your decision. Do listen to everyone, but in the end, take your own decision and do what you think is right. Give a reasonable explanation for your move and stick to it until the end. The things will either happen the way you planned or will not. Or, it will be a learning lesson. Be happy with both the way. You and Jungkook are strong supports of eachother. Be the same way you both. My prayers will always be with you"

Tae hugged him "Thank you, Papa.

Jungkook's dad patted his shoulder "I guess it's time for us to leave" "Can we move, Tae" he asked with an extended hand.

Tae gladly took them and nodded.

Author's note

Hi guys💜
Hope you all are doing well
Thanks for reading and a big thanks for voting dude.
Have a good day/ night 💜