27. Firework & The confession

"I would handle things carefully and try my best not to break anything" namjoon said resting his head on jin's shoulder.

"It won't last a week" Jungkook commented.

"You can't" Jin said.

"It has the same comment as Yoongi's resolution; NOT POSSIBLE"jimin said.

Yoongi glared at him. The were all, chilling out at the terrace waiting for the firework, as a culture in new year eve.

"You seems to be, lost in your own thoughts" Jungkook asked standing near Tae. Tae was away from them leaning on the wall looking at the sky.

"Nah! Just waiting for the fire work."

"You never said your resolution, Tae."

Tae looked at Jungkook, his tip of nose and cheeks dusted pink because of cold outside. The scarf around his neck and the oversized outer coat makes him more adorable than he already is.

"I have a lot, kook" Tae smiled and brought his gloves hand to jungkook's hand, as if touching Jungkook radiates him warmth and energy which is he lacking now.

"Among them, first I want to become Brave"

"Brave?"

"Yes. Brave. Brave enough to come out to the society that I like someone of my same gender. Brave enough not to care of what others say. Brave enough to live my life of my own wish. Brave enough to tell my parents that I like a boy. Brave enough to confess the feelings I'm having for you. Brave enough to tell you that I want to share the rest of my life with you. Brave enough to say that 'I love you'"

Jungkook's heart was beating like a crazy shit, if the rib cage surrounding his thorax cavity was not there, for sure his heart would be fallen on the ground long time ago. Tae left jungkook speechless. They both are lost at eachother's eye. The tearflim on jungkook's eye was glistening like a stary sky.

Tae's long slender fingers were noe cupping jungkook's cheeks. Tae slowly creased the scare on his left cheek with his thumb.

"When I was at my parents place, I told them that I like someone. They were very happy and asked  who she was. I corrected them saying that it was a boy not a girl. They started to yell at me, they told me that they know, I would be coming out like this. The quarrels started to grew bigger and bigger, I couldn't contain myself, I left.

"Jungkook" The way Tae said his name with his deep voice, in a longing tone made Jungkook's inner self awake. It made him feel a different kind of emotion he never felt. "I don't want to hide myself anymore. I don't want to lie myself that I'm not falling for you. Heck! I fell for you long ago, Kookie. I know,  I was so dump to not say this soon, but I was..... I was sacred kook, I was sacred of everyone arround me, I was sacred of everything around me. I distant myself from you not to catch any feelings more deeper than I alredy had. Fuck! I said no to you, I rejected you, I made you suffer, I hurt you. But you.... You still understand me, you respect me, you protect me, you embrace me when I needed you the most. You were there for me always, kook. The words you said you proved them all these time."

Tae took a deep breath"I want you kook. I want all of you to myself. I want to share rest of my life with you, kook. I need you and only you" Tae's eyes were all red and tears continuously running over the cheek.

Not getting any reply from the other, Tae started to fear at the bottom of heart "I know you don't want a mess up person li-----" the next word was swallowed my Jungkook mouth. Jungkook let his own tear fall down. Tae smiled in the kiss with a great relief. The kiss was not a rushed one, it was a passionate kiss, the more warming one, assuring them, they both are there for eachother.

When they broke the kiss, their forehead was brought together, Tae's hands were on jungkook's chest. Jungkook cupped Tae's fluffy face "I Love You, Kim Taehyung". Tae was immensely happy, he doesn't know how to let his emotions out. He brought Jungkook into another sweet kiss. There was no lust, it was filled with only love and emotions. They broke the kiss to the sound of loud gasp and clapping.

"I know my instinct were never wrong" Jin said proudly

"Took you so long" Jimin said and attacked Tae with a bear hug. "I'm so happy for you, both".

They all congratulated them and Jungkook had a proud smile looking at Tae smile which was so pure and true making Jungkook giddy.

Their all attention were brought to the sky when the bright lights popped up following loud *dum* sounds. The fire work was an awful site to see, what to on New year eve. Everybody were seeing the fire work and making Aww, wow sounds.

 Everybody were seeing the fire work and making Aww, wow sounds

Tae had his arm on jungkook's shoulder around his neck. "I love you, Jeon Jungkook" tae said this words just below Jungkook's earlobe, almost touching, sending shiver down his spine.

If Tae wants to tease Jungkook he will, He licked on the earlobe, slow and sensually leaving Jungkook all flustered, retracted himself. He loved the site before him, Jungkook looking at the sky with hooded eyes. When Jungkook turned to him, tae was looking at the fire work as if nothing has happened. " Look kookie. Those look very beautiful" he said with an innocent voice pointing the colorful fireworks. Jungkook can't get over Tae's duality, one sec he is being damn seductive and sexy at the next sec he is a innocent child.

"Fuck" Jungkook dragged Tae into a improper kiss , rough and firm. Before Jungkook could slide his tongue in, Tae started to explore Jungkook's caravan. Tae slide his hand under Jungkook shirt making his way down the prominent V line, making Jungkook gasp because of uncomfortable feeling growing down. Jungkook loved this side of Tae, the dominant side, taking control over him. The fire work at the background, being in eachother's arms, kissing like crazy without any care about the world, excites them the most.

"Get yourself a room" they heard yoongi voice from a distance.

They both smiled and detached. "The story you told, yesterday it was excatly like us, right?" Jungkook asked holding tae's waist.

Tae nodded "I was like Alexander feared of what everyone would thing of us and you were like Hephaestion never gave up on me" popped his nose on jungkook's. "Will you be my Hephaestion, Kookie?"

"If and only if, you would be my Alexander" and their lips were once again connect, not giving a shit about anything around them, that their friends went down, the firework show was finished.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys 💜
Hope you're all doing well
Thanks for reading and a big thanks for those who are voting
Have a good day/ night 💜