5.Its already been a year!

It's already been a year

Jk POV

Within a blink of second a year passed. I laughed harder with them. I feel more myself with them. When something goes wrong or right or hear a funny joke or something bizarre they're the first person I want to talk to about it.

They are more than friends. They are my brothers, my partners in crime. They know me better than I know myself. They know what I was upto just looking at my face. They are there for me. And it's not always about what they say or what they do, because they, by themselves is enough. They, with their smile, their laugh,  their friendship- it's more than I deserve. We've laughed, we've cried and we've stronger than ever.

In this one year, Hoseok did faint at the Anatomy dissection Hall(where cadaver are placed), Namjoon broke more than n number of test tubes and pipettes. For yoongi, the biochemical test never turns positive tho the sample is given as positive sample. Jimin never made a blood smear properly. Tae was about to shout when he was not able to draw blood in the pipette without air Bubble. I myself told the professor " I can't hear the heartbeat of the subject" It seems to be like he is dead, may be a zombie. When my professor asked for the stethoscope from me, I handed it, he made fun of me because I didn't turn on the Stethoscope. I made a fool out of myself that day . All were laughing at me.

Everything apart. We all passed our 1st year exams with good grades. Namjoon hyung topped the university.

I started feeling weird about Taehyung. Something seems to be bothering him. Something seems to be off about him. Always Jimin will be the one who is compelling tae to do something. The only thing tae will be doing himself is writing something on the little notebook. He would always mind his own business only. But something seems to be special about tae, but I can't pin point what's that. I'm not complaining but tae seems to be spacing out often lately.

We happily started our second year classes (you want to know what subject will be involved this year- Pathology, pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic medicine) This year we have to attend ward classes (ie) clinical posting) morning and theory classes by afternoon.

Today, it was a routine tiring day. Namjoon hyung usually explains topics which I can't understand properly. Right now, Namjoon was explaining 'Pathophysiology of Syncope' to me, yoongi and hobi. We were all ears because the professor told us, we will be asking questions from this topic tomorrow.

We heard the knock✊
Hobi went to door
"Ohhhh, come in tae"
"Hi" Tae waved at us
"You guys are studying, I think I distributed, you carry on, I will come latter"
"No problem tae, come here, we are about to finish the topic" Joon hyung said.
"Ohkay" Tae said and continued to go through his phone while sitting on the couch.
Within 10 mins Joon hyung finished explaining and I understand very well the concept.
"Namjoon hyung, you should become a professor. You explain the topic much much much more better than the professor" I said satisfied.
"Ohh! Tae what's up"
"Nothing new Jungkookie, as usual my room is loud, blasting and head splitting.
I need some silent place and here I'm "Flashed his boxy smile

Yeah, it's a usual thing that tae's roommates are slightly wild and blast music 24x7 non stop. And they also invite more ppl, Tae often gets drained because of this. He usually comes to our room for relaxation.

" Hey, guys. Can I... Can I... Can I stay this night in your room? I really can't sleep well in my room. Pretty pls"
"Of course Tae, you can. Not only for tonight. You can stay here every night. That's not a big deal" Yoongi said.
"Thanks yoongi, I will sleep on the couch, will bring my pillow after we have dinner"Tae smiled
"Speaking of dinner, I'm hungry now" I said
We all headed towards the mess. Since I came last I have to lock the room all my hyung were 10 ft apart, Tae was near the door
"I was waiting for you, hurry up, we have to catch them"
Is he waiting for me?
"Let's run kookie they are far away from them" Said Tae grabbing my hand
"Are you what five?"
"Shut up "
We ran along the corridor and caught up the guys.
"Let's see how goes to mess first" Tae started to run
I would be lying if I said I don't like this childish behavior of him.

^I love this crazy Taekook

Author notes

How are you buddies?
Hope you all are fine

#143 ranking in mecidine
Screaming😱😱😱😱😱

Have a good day/night💜