9. Do things what ever your heart says

5 years later

Tae was dragging his suitcase into the area where reception is. "Excuse me. I am Kim Taehyung. I joined Stanford University, this is my ID provided in the office room. They told me to get my room here, can you tell me which room is allotted for me?"

"Wait Mr.Kim" white lady in her 30s said with a smile.

" Ummm, your room number is 1309" " your roommate is Mr. JK, is a very nice guy but less talkative. Wait I will call him let him inform to take you to the room"

"No ma'am, I am fine with walking myself"

"The keys are with JK,an extra pair will be within the room. Usually we don't have the keys in reception. You can't get in the room tho you find the room"

"Ohh.. Okay" Tae was getting his nostalgic moments while the lady told his roommate's name. 'JK you can't be that jungkook right. You can't be him!?' he said to himself.

After cutting the line the lady turned towards tae" Actually, he was already on his way to the dorm. He said he will be here in 2 to 3 minutes please wait.

"Yeah sure " Tae said and sat on the sofa. Many things have happened in tae's life within these five years. He Finished is post graduate in Seoul. He was a good doctor in Seoul. He wrote entrance exams for many American universities for his super speciality. He got selected in Stanford University and now he is sitting in the reception area waiting for his room keys to arrive.

About his personal life, tae grew more hate towards his family. They keep on insisting him to get married. Tae doesn't even liked the idea of imagining himself getting married to someone. 'But why? Do you still have feelings for someone Tae'. His innervoice asks him every time. In order to escape from the bull shit planning of his parents. Tae started to study more, that too far away from his home.

Tae who was in his own world, got disturbed by a Thud sound. He turned towards the source of sound. A man in black shirt and black pants was picking a large note from the floor. Tae is thrilled, would be an underestimate. He never even imagined in his dream that he would meet him, that too in America.

Jungkook has grown very big, he is now more muscular

Jungkook has grown very big, he is now more muscular. He has a sharp jawline. He looks more mature. "Noona how many time do I have to tell you not to keep things at edge of the counter"

"It won't repeat again Jk. He is Mr. Kim and he is your roommate. He is doing his super speciality in neurology, a surgeon too, a freshman here"

Jungkook stunt to see Taehyung here. But he doesn't want to show his surprised expression. He just smiled at him "give him the extra key and take him to the dorm" The lady said.

Tae just followed jungkook without uttering a word.

Once they entered the room " the right side room is mine you can take the other room" jungkook said and was about to turn the knob of his bed room

Once they entered the room " the right side room is mine you can take the other room" jungkook said and was about to turn the knob of his bed room. "How are you jungkook?" Tae asked innocently, desperation laid at his voice. "I am fine and I would really appreciate if we were the same as back then." " I don't interfere in any of your things and please do the same for me" and he just shut the door. Tae was hurt. He very well knew this behaviour of jungkook was because of him. He turned Jungkook this way. He turned a bubbly cherishing boy into a firm man. He blamed himself. Tae Just entered the room and started to fix things at its place

------

Jungkook at his room, was punching his punch bag non stop. He doesn't want to see tae in his lifetime. But God has some other plans. He Regretted being firm towards Tae. But he doesn't want himself to grow feeling towards tae, not again. He doesn't want to hurt himself again. He decided very clearly, he doesn't want love or a lover in his life. To his surprise when he told his parents about everything they just said "Do things whatever your heart say". After he finished his MBBS in Seoul, he worked in Seoul for half a year. The place reminds him of Taehyung the most. So, he decided to fly to America. He got a seat in Stanford University 4 years back. He finished his PG here and now is doing his super speciality as a Cardiac surgeon. Many girls did ask him out but he never gave in. He gave more physical pressure to himself not to remember something (or someone). Now he was letting out his frustration at the punch bag. ' Why you have to come again in my life taehyung'.

After showering, jungkook was working on his laptop preparing the assignment his professor gave, at the balcony. He was wearing a track and a t-shirt. Tae was giving himself a tour around his dorm. He likes the small balcony near his room. He opened the door near the dinning area and got a good view of the city. They were on the 14th floor. "This balcony is very big compared to mine" tae said with a pout. Tae doesn't notice jungkook sitting there. Jungkook looked at tae and returned his concentration to the monitor. Jungkook just ignored tae's words as if he didn't hear them. Tae a turn towards jungkook "Jungkook ahh, I am hungry. do we have to cook or we have to get something outside". Jungkook just stared at tae with the look of 'I did clearly told something back then' . "If you are that hungry you can go to cafeteria at the first floor or you can cook yourself Ramyeon packet are there in the cupboard and bread and syrup will also be there." Jungkook just said without taking his eyes away from the monitor. Tae said a quick thank you and left.

--------

This Saturday the Neurology department is conducting an Orientation surgery talk. There were few speakers. It was not a problem. May be taehyung is also a speaker, that's the problem. The slip was on Jungkook's table. He was just staring at this. Whether to attend the orientation talk or not. It's totally up to their will.

In the past few months, they both just talk just like a roommate be like. Jungkook just helped tae to know places near him like grocery, etc.. other than that they would talk to eachother if and only if it is needed. Tae got new friends at his department. They both were in their dorm. Jungkook sat on the couch and watching a movie on HBO. Tae came to the kitchen to fetch water. Tae was thinking whether to tell jungkook to come to orientation surgery talk or not, whether to tell him he is a speaker there or not. He slowly moved to the hall and sat on the other couch and watched the movie along with jungkook. They both laughed at the funny things that happened on the movie. After the movie ended, Tae turned towards jungkook and told him he was a speaker in the upcoming orientation talk and asked if he would come. " I will try to, Tae" jungkook said and laid down on the couch. Tae was all giddy. But why he have to.

Suddenly jungkook's phone rang, Jungkook smiled at the caller ID and took the phone and went to the balcony. Tae becomes a little suspicious, why does he have to smile, just looking at someone's caller id? Whom it would be? Did he get a girlfriend or boyfriend here? But he never mentioned it to me. Whom it would be? This was all rambling in tae's mind . 'But Why you have to be bothered, tae. Why would you be cared' said his innervoice. Tae doesn't have answer for his question himself.

---------

^surely it's a black hole, where we can't get over

Authors note

Hi guys💜

Hope you are doing well 💜

Hape a good day/night💜