31. I do!

It was a very simple marriage ceremony, only their friends and Jungkook's family were present

It was a very simple marriage ceremony, only their friends and Jungkook's family were present. The decoration was very simple and mingled with nature as Tae wished. Jungkook was standing at the altar, looking handsome tapping on the floor. He was looking at the aisle and at others for every minute. It was written on his face that he was nervous and anxious as hell.

Tae was walking in the aisle hands in hands with Jungkook's father

Tae was walking in the aisle hands in hands with Jungkook's father. At the corner of his heart he wished it would be nice if his parents too accepted him and came to his marriage. He and kook did invite them. But they doesn't responded in a right way. Jungkook dad made sure that he will never let Taehyung feel down because of that.

Jungkook breath hitched, it was just 12hr they both not seen eachother, but for Kook it was like years. Tae was approaching him with a smile, a true smile. Jungkook heart was beat like a crazy shit. It was the moment they were waiting for. It was the moment they would proudly say that they are eachother's.

Tae was looking like a Prince in his blue and white combo

Tae was looking like a Prince in his blue and white combo. He was nervous but when he looked at Jungkook all his nervousness went off.

Jungkook's dad left him at the altar and went back to his wife. Tae was now standing opposite to Jungkook fondly smiling at him. Jungkook was mesmerized by his beauty. ' How could he be an human, he was the definition of ethereal, the Greek god landed straight at land.' Tae was smiling at him while Jungkook was checking him out. Tae couldn't take Jungkook's intense gaze, started to blush . He prayed he shouldn't turn into a tomato, which would embarassed him. Jungkook was looking at Tae without even blinking with admiration and unexplained feeling.

The Minister states: Will you Jeon Jungkook, Take Kim Taehyung as your wedded Husband?

Jeon Jungkook: I do. I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow.

The Minister states: Will you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded Husband?

Kim Taehyung: I do. I Kim Taehyung in the name of God, Vow you, Jeon Jungkook that I will love you to the end of my breath.

Tae may said only a single line, but both Jungkook and himself know the depth of the line.

They both exchanged the wedding rings. It was a very simple ring with A moon and A sun. Tae often portraits Jungkook as sun of his life like Hephaestion portraits Alexander. Once when they both had a very deep talk Tae said "My life would be living hell without you. You are being the light and source of my living. Without you, This moon would have lost in the darkness of sky."

The Minister states: I now pronounce, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung as wedded Husband and Husband

The Minister states: I now pronounce, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung as wedded Husband and Husband. You may kiss now.

And the moment came, which they were waiting for. Jungkook hold Tae's waist as soft as he could, thinking Tae was too Fragile. "I love you, my husband" Tae said placing his hands on Jungkook's shoulder, giggling because of uncontrollable happiness.

"And so me, Jeon Taehyung" Jungkook attached their lips. The electricity passing through his body, the passionate kiss continued, making the people around them to cheer and clap for them.

They all congratulated them. Taehyung and Jungkook had many plans to spend their wedding night. The bed and the room was well decorated with rose and other flowers. Once Jungkook locked the doors,

"Never knew you are a writer?" Tae asked sitting on the edge of the bed with cross-legged, a hand on chin with raised eyebrow.

"Only for you, Baby" Jungkook remove his blazer, looking hella sexy, giving Tae Arrhythmia.
"And you still doesn't mentioned that you like that?"

"I doesn't liked it.." " I loved it, Ggukie" Tae kissed Jungkook on his neck sure to leave a mark.
"And I got the best gift of my life"
Kiss just below jawline. "You" Tae said the you more seductively in Jungkook's ear. Settings Jungkook's heart on fire.

Jungkook pushed Tae on the bed and hovered over him, taking the lead Jungkook made tae a moaning mess.

--------------

It was 3 in the early morning. Jungkook woke to his ringing phone, when he tried to reach the phone, Tae opened his eyes and asked what's the noise. Tae was lying on Jungkook's bare chest both naked.

"Hello"

"Sir! This is Hasen. 1st year intern" a voice said all anxious.

"Tell Mr. Hasen" Both Tae and Kook woke up completely, Knowing some work came up.

"A patient admitted in the ward started to have seizure. We temporary gave phenytoin and the seizure subsides But his ECG is very abnormal and it seems to be like he can get a second episode" "sir, seniors and chief were not here and the appointed duty doctor, doesn't pick the call. Can you please co..."

"I would be there in 10min " Jungkook cut the line, sprinted straight out of bed and started to get dressed.

Tae slowly get out of the bed as his lower region was paining like a hell he slowly went to Jungkook and kissed on his scar. "Drive safely"

"You lock the door and sleep well" Jungkook pecked his cheek and went out.

It was not a new thing for them. They often get call at midnight and asked to come over, though it was not their duty hour.

'May the patient be stabilized soon ' Tae prayed and hugged the pillow, soon drifted to sleep.

Author's Note

Hi guys💜
Hope you're all doing well
Thanks for reading anda big thanks for voting
Have a good day /night💜