26. Alexander's Lover, Hephaestion

Kookie❤️:
Come down, now.
(01.23am)

Tae had a wide smile looking at Jungkook's message, he immediately sprinted out of the bed and ran downstairs.

Jungkook sat there looking at his phone.

"You called" His voice showing the excitement.

"Why are you wearing Pyjamas?"

"What do you expect me to wear, at this midnight?"

"Change into something warm and come quickly"

Tae smiled from his ear to ear hoping Jungkook is going to take him somewhere, he ran upstairs.

Tae was wearing a black turtle neck top and a brown overcoat running down his knees. "Kookie" he called him in very minimum voice not to wake others.

"Tae, here" he was standing near the door tying his shoes.

At the dim light Tae stumbled to reach Jungkook.

Jungkook already had Jimin's SUV's key. He first drove to an ice cream shop and bought Tae his favourite. They walked on the street. The busy and hustling road where now dead silence. They both enjoyed the cold air creasing their skin making them shiver a little. They both were at comfortable silence enjoying eachother's company. Tae slowly grabbed Jungkook's fingers and intertwined them. After a quite long walk they both returned to the car.

Kook drove to Han river. "Tae you wait here" jungkook told and went for the back seat, to fetch something. He grabbed a quilt and basket. He ran somewhere near the river bed and came back few minutes later. Jungkook opened the door for Tae .

"Your being such a gentle man" Tae said playfully.

"Ahhaann" Jungkook said and closed Tae's eye from behind with his hand.

"Kook! What are y.." he got interrupted by Jungkook "Just shut up and come"

"I guess you like this" Jungkook said, removing his hand. When Jungkook looked bact at Tae, he was caught with Tae's dreamy gaze and suddenly it wasn't so cold outside.

Tae was beyond struck with the overwhelming feeling of gratefulness and unexplained emotion tingling in his chest. It was making him emotional.

"I know it was nothing fancy and exciting--" Jungkook began to speak when he was suddenly welcomed with a passionate kiss. Tae's amrs were hugging jungkook tightly as if it was their last time doing this.

"This is--" Tae's fingers gently wrapping around side of Jungkook's neck "I don't have words to describe" "Thank you, kookie"

Jungkook smiled hugging him and closed his eyes

The river bed, the star on the sky , the half moon, the clod breeze, the grasses surrounding them, the warmth spread from Jungkook's body, the lighting from the candles, everything seems to be perfect

The river bed, the star on the sky , the half moon, the clod breeze, the grasses surrounding them, the warmth spread from Jungkook's body, the lighting from the candles, everything seems to be perfect. Tae loved this instant of his life the most and want this moment and the man lying near him for the entire life. Tae head was on kook's arm and both were looking at the sky.