12. Osculation

Tae and jungkook were on their way back to the dorm after bidding goodbye to their friends at the airport. "It would be more fun if hobi, Jimin and Yoongi hyung were also here" Tae said. Jungkook hummed in response keeping his gaze on the road. Tae looked through the window touching the pendant he re-called jin's word. Last night while jin was packing his things, tae  helped him. "You still have feelings for jungkook, don't you?" Jin asked while folding his cloth. "No--No--Hyu-ng" tae was stuttering. "Tae" jin placed his hands on tae's hand "I am not a blind to not see the way your eyes  sparkle while you are looking at jungkook. Didn't his action makes your inner self happy. Your smile says everything Tae, no sadness is hidden in your smile while your with Jungkook. Just accept it and give your heart a chance. Don't be blind by yourself, not to notice your source of happiness, warmth, caring, affect, love"

Jungkook parked the car. They both were walking towards their dorm. Someone's words were bothering jungkook. "Jungkook don't lie to yourself, hear your inner self. It will lead you to the right destination" jin said this while breaking the hug at the airport before he bid his goodbye. Jungkook went deep into his thoughts, while working on why jin said this to him.

---------------

"Joon do you think they will get together"
"I don't know Jin, but I am sure about one thing, they both are falling for each other" "Though they both say they don't have feelings for eachother, their eyes say something else. You heard of the saying 'Eyes are the window to the Heart'?. It would be nice if they let their heart speak for Once" joon said and laid his head on jin's shoulder.

----------

Jungkook was sitting on the chair reading the report of a 4 year old girl who has valvular heart disease. She was here for valve replacement. She is going to get surgery under Jungkook under the guidelines of his chief Mr. William. Mr. William was a very student friendly professor. Jungkook was one of the very good students in Mr William's class. Mr. William has full faith that jungkook and do the surgery.

When jungkook was going through the report, he felt the vibration from his phone. He took his phone from his coat pocket. It was his mother. Years passed away  many things may change but never the love and care from his family. Unknowingly a smile crept jungkook's face "Ma!"
"Jungkook ahh, did you had your lunch?" All these years his mother's constant question was only this. Following the constant advice 'don't overwork yourself dear, sleepwell, drink more water, eat well, don't be awake at night, to bed soon'.

"Yes ma. I had. What about you?"

"I had it jungkookie. We miss you  my bunny"

"I too miss everyone, ma"

"Jungkook dear, drink more water, don't over wo-----"

"Yes ma yes, I'm not over working myself, I'm sleeping well and I'm drinking more water, and I'm eating good. Don't worry about me ma" "take care of yourself. Tell granny and papa that I asked about them. I will call you by evening"

"Bye jungkook ahhh"

"Bye ma"

Jungkook closed the file and got up to check the vital state of the child.

"Hi, Alexa. How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked while checking the pulse of the 4 yr old girl, who was pale.

"No good" the little girl said with a pout.

"You should not say that like, dear." The attender standing by her said.

Alexa, a 4 year old child was an orphan. Jungkook and Alexa grew a sweet bond quickly. Once Alexa asked for jk's full name, that's when she started to call him by kookie.