29. I'm happy that, you're the reason for my happiness.

It's been a year now. Jungkook has completed his studies and working at the same hospital, Taehyung is doing his last year. They both moved to an apartment near by the Hospital.

All this year many things happened, many things changed but never the love and care for eachother. Tae was being the more cherishing and encouraging person. Kook had never left Tae's side at any point. They did had some misunderstanding and fighting, but that never last even a day. After every quarrel they found themselves getting to know eachother more and more and becoming more closer, those fightings were just strengthening their relationship.

It was a glorious, colorful autumn.

Tae and kook just left the coffee shop. When they walked by, Tae had giggled and pulled kook inside, the narrow street where no passersby or moving vehicle found. "Kookie!" Tae pushed jungkook onto the wall, hitting his back "Lily is way too bothering me, she often ask me out"

"Nevermind, reject them, Tae" Jungkook stated firmly.

Tae caged Jungkook with his hands on either side of his head.
"Aahhaann"
"She even asked me to be her Boyfriend " Tae controlled his giggle, as seeing the fuming Jungkook against him.
"And I told, I will think about it"

"What the fuck!, Tae" "what's her problem ahh" "And why the hell you said that you will think about it. You should have rejected then and there." Jungkook asked glaring at Tae.

Tae loves to see Jungkook at his anger and frustrated state. Tae thinks Kook look hella sexy when he is fuming and grinding his teeth. Jungkook being jealousy for him make Tae giddily happy. But whenever Tae makes him feel worst, that night would be more than worstest for tae. The next morning the messed up bedsheets and the wall with ears will tell you a dozens of stories .

"But the man I love, never asked me to be his boyfriend." Tae said in a tiny voice, his one hand playing on the button of kook's shirt, head hung look, eyes looking at the button.

Jungkook complete got the point, all tae want now is, Jungkook to ask him to be his Boyfriend.

"Ahem" Jungkook's hand resting on Tae's waist went down cupping his lower region.

Tae's hold on jungkook's shirt tightened.

"Have I ever told you, your Gluteus muscles are in correct proportion, giving your ass a  perfect shape never can anyone have" jungkook said squishing there.

Tae let out a weak moan. His legs started to feel jelly, he holded on to the Jungkook neck. Jungkook quickly picked him up. At a fraction of second, their position changed. Jungkook took Tae by his hips and gently push him against the wall. Look deep in his eyes, and kook take both of his hands by the wrists and brought them above his head. Holding his  wrists with one hand and Jungkook placed his second hand on his cheek in a caring but firm manner. ' I'm planning for something else, Baby. Be patience and wait for the real suprise'. Jungkook's knees went all way up between his thigh. Gently. The point isn’t to cause pain, but for him to be able to feel his heat. Tae parted his lips, vision becoming blurred, he slowly pushed him forward leaning for Jungkook's touch. Jungkook turned his chin gently towards him and kiss him passionately.

------------

"Kook,why the hell are you fearing, As if he is going to say no." Jimin shouted on other side of line.