33. When My Pen Verbalise!

Pounding, throbbing, like toothache in your brain, right between the eyes, visual disturbances, excruciating, debilitating, soaring, Jungkook is undergoing this right now. He barely slept for an hour. The beeping sound from the monitor intensifying this. After completing a heart transplantation with his team, this was all he get. Tired would be the least minimum word, he would let you describe his state. In need of caffeine to make him feel better he walked towards the canteen area.

*Ring ring ring*

Hearing the ringtone, Jungkook just groaned. He wished it shouldn't be any of his chief. Looking at the name he groaned more, It was his husband Tae.

"Tae, I already told you I can't make it up to dinner. " "Why are you keep on bothering me?" Jungkook shouted rather silent, at this time he doesn't need any attention from others. Getting no reply from the other side, he checked whether the other person is on the line or not. "Tae"

"Please have your dinner, orelse it will worsen the headache. And have tablet. Take care" Tae said in a tiny yet smoothing voice. He didn't break the line.

"Okay" the moment Jungkook ended the call, he smiled to himself, feeling once again blessed to have him in his life. Tae was very understanding person, that, Jungkook really don't need to say anything, Tae would come to the point just looking at his face. Jungkook often get irritated by the hella work at hospital and end up having a headache, it was not a new thing for him.

'Sorry Tae. I shouted' he told himself and order a hot black coffee. After refreshing his mind he got back to the ward.

It was past 11pm, the road were not busy to much extend. Jungkook took a mental to buy chocolates and strawberries for Tae on his way back to home. Thus he parked his car at the grocery and picked up what he wants.

-----------

"Tae" Jungkook called him entering the house, hands going for the switch box as a reflex to turn on the light for the hall as it was pitch black. Not finding tae in the room, Jungkook went to terrace, he knows Tae loves to spend time with the lonely moon admiring the night starry sky when he was alone.

Jungkook silently sneaked in the terrace and back hugged Tae

Jungkook silently sneaked in the terrace and back hugged Tae. He was carrying the box he bought at stores.

When Tae turned, he was met with most sinful site. Jungkook was wearing the blue silk shirt, Tae presented him long back when they celebrated the Christmas at Jimin's place. Tae was questioning himself how can this man be hella sexy even when he is utterly tired.