18. Only My sassy self?!😉

Before Tae responded, he took his mobile and dialed his last call.
"Kim Taehyung" the person called him again touching his shoulder.

Taehyung was right, he had guessed right. The person is no other than Oliver. "What do you want?" Tae asked calmly and composed. He doesn't want any other people looking at them.

"Ohhhh Tae! Come on. Why are you being this stubborn?"

"Oliver. Just go away. I have work to do."

On other side of the line Jungkook took his phone when he felt the vibration 'he really finished this fast, can't believe' he smile and attend the call "Tae, really that fa---" he stopped speaking when he heard "iver. Just go away. I have work to do."

Jungkook was fuming with anger. 'why that fuckard have to be here'. He doesn't cut the call, he quickly moved to the place where he left Tae.

"Tae just give in."

Tae just glared at him

Oliver moved near Tae "I know you enjoyed my touch. Don't try to hide it."

Jungkook's veins were popping out. He just entered the 3rd floor. He is damn sure he is going to break the jaw of him.

"Tae, you know I was missing you." He said with an ugly smirk on his face.

"I don't know what's your problem is, but I guess it's hard to pronounce" Tae said, folding his arms. He got the sudden urge of confidence just by looking at Jungkook entering the store where he is now. Jungkook spotted Tae and was walking towards him.

"Taehyung know one thing I can make you feel the heaven. I can handle you better than your boyfriend who fucking filed the complaint against me"

"Do your parents even realise they are the living proof that two wrong thing don't make a right!" Tae said sassily "And for your information he may not only my boyfriend, he may be my husband too."

Jungkook heard everything but he doesn't reacted. How can you ask a person to react when is undergoing shock. He was arranging the words said by Tae. Jungkook was sure he would be having a heart attack, if what tae said was not a dream.

Oliver eyes widened "You faggots" he said a little loud pointing at Tae and kook.

"What the fuck" before Jungkook do something which attracts people's attention, Tae grabbed his hands and kept him towards him. Jungkook grinded his teeth in irritation.

"Look Mister" Tae pointed at Oliver "It doesn't even Take a second, for my kook to dislocate your jaws"

"You gays! You were threatening me. Wait I will make your life a living hell."

Tae moved closer to oliver "you were the one who was gay for me" He moved away and winkled at him. "And what you said you will make me feel the heaven. Bitch Please. My kook brought the heaven to my life" Tae said the last sentence looking at Jungkook.

"It's one of the worst meetings I had in my life. I wish I would never see you again"

"I can't help imagining how much awesome the world would be if your dad had just pulled out." Tae said with a savage tone and grabbed Jungkook and walked out of the store.

------------

In the car, Jungkook was sitting in the driver seat but he didn't ignite the engine. He was tapping on the steering, he looked at Tae who was trying to put on the seat belt.

Tae looked at Jungkook "what?!"Tae asked. Jungkook grabbed Tae's chin and brought him for a kiss. Tae got up from the seat and placed his ass on jungkook's lap. Tae's back has hitting the steering, but he is not going to give a fuck about it. They were busy enjoying themselves. Once they broke the kiss "Your really something else Tae. You handled that bastard how he should be Handled. I loved your sassy self."

"Only my sassy self ahhh" Tae asked with a smirk.

"You're really going to be the death of me." Jungkook kissed him again, tasting the strawberry and the honey combination on Tae's lips. His hand travelled to tae's ass and thighs. Tae moaned at Jungkook's touch. These moans trigger Jungkook to do more and more. Jungkook's lips made it way to Tae's jaw sucking and kissing it sensually. Jungkook finds the sweet spot at the junction of shoulder and the neck. He sucks on it, making tae, a moaning mess. He gave him light Hinges, which will fade within days.

They both are running away from reality, They made sure they won't catch feelings for each other. But the way they react to each other speaks something else. Tae gains his confidence while Jungkook is near him. He likes that he trusts Jungkook and only him. He loves the way Jungkook secures him in his arms and makes him feel ease whatever the situation be. 'i will always be there for you' these words were not mere words for Tae, they were the reason for Tae's confidence.

The dinner went well, Tae bought 2 cups of ice cream pleading with his innocent deo eye. Jungkook is sure he will be soon having a trust issue 'one second this man is being sassy and sexy like a hell ahh and other second he is a puppy'

--------------

Jungkook laid his head on Tae's shoulder. They were heading to Korea on plane. Lucky Tae got a window seat while boarding and Jungkook got a seat next to him.

"Kookie, you know, I want to become a pilot. How amazing it would be." "We can fly to different places. We can be in air for so long time" " niceshh, right?!"

"Very nice! Next what ? You want to become a gorilla or chimpanzee or something."

"I told this to you and your dumb self that's my mistake" Tae said and turned to the window.

Jungkook chuckled and slept on Tae's shoulder. Tae combed Jungkook's head and kissed his hair.

Author's note

Hi guys
Hope your doing well
Have a great day/ good night sleep