17. Maybe you

Jungkook feels a weight lying over him. He slowly adjusted his eyes to the Sunray. His hands were on Tae's waist circling him. Tae's face was on jungkook's marvel chest. Jungkook's hearts melt at the pouty lips, the tiny way he breathes in and out. Jungkook doesn't want to wake Tae, but when he moved a little to make Tae lay on him comfortably, Tae crunched his nose and slowly rubbed his eyes with his hands.

Tae awakenedly blushed at their position. "Good morning, Tae" that send shivers down the spine of Tae. They doesn't moved from each other. Tae just got up from the couch and smiled "morning kookie". It was a Sunday. They both doesn't had duty Today. The whole morning they were watching Netflix movie. Jungkook cooked lunch for both.

By evening Tae was working on his laptop and Jungkook was writing something important on his Notebook. Sitting on the balcony, the flock of birds flying high above the sky got his attention. "Kookie, If I were a bird how amazing it would be." Tae said looking at the birds. Jungkook turned towards tae and looked at where his attention was.

"It would be amazing as like your cooking" Jungkook said mockingly.

"Jungkook" "I accept I'm not a great cook like you but I'm not that worst, okay?" Tae said, looking at jungkook and turning his face.

"So, who is the one burnt the rice 1 week back!?"

"That was an accident"

"Ohhh! I believed" Jungkook chuckled.

Tae glared at him.

Few hours passed, it was 11pm, Jungkook was about to finish his research study he was working on. "Tae" he called looking at the laptop and the notebook on the hand.

Tae hummed in response

"I finished the proof reading. You too read this once"

"Yae" tae took the laptop. He read carefully. It was flawless.

"Kookie, There is no mistake to be found too my knowledge. And your research turned out really very well. It will be selected for sure."

"Thank you tae" jungkook smiled like a bunny. "Tomorrow I will be sending this to the journal. Let's see if it get published"

"For sure it will get published and your going to treat me for whole one day"

"Is it? As if you're telling this like a fortune teller"Jungkook asked with a raised eyebrow and teasing smile.

"Ohhh! You don't know that I'm a fortuner sent by the angels in the sky" said dreamily looking at the sky making Jungkook laugh.

"Yeah yeah!"
"Tae we have to get some presents. Within 2 weeks our winter break will start. Winter break at Jimin's place only with our friends, It will be amazing. And I'm very excited"

"I'm more excited, kookie. We can go by this week end or before that."

"Ohkay! Tae lets sleep. My eyes feel sore." "Good night tae" jungkook said yawning collecting his thing to get in the room.

Tae stood up taking his laptop, tapped Jungkook's shoulder. When Jungkook turned he was met with honey coated lip. It was a small peck. Tae smiled and said "Good night" against his lips.

They both slept with an unknown feeling roaming around their mind. But it was so calming and consoling, sweet and sensual, warm and caring. They both don't want to get rid of this feel. At the same time they both don't want to accept the feeling.

------------

"Jungkook wait" Tae said, getting ready. They both are going shopping to fetch gifts for their friends. Jungkook was sitting on the couch already. When Tae came out. Jungkook again lost his sense. Tae was being a whole meal before him. "You're really a tease" Jungkook said and got near him. "Whom do you want to impress ahh?"Jungkook asked, holding tae by his waist.

"Maybe you" Tae said seductively.

In the past few days, they were being more teasing, more cringey, more flirting, more seductively talking to each other. They both made sure that they are not going to catch feelings for eachother. 'As if these kisses will make us fall for eachother ' Jungkook said once when they were having a deep conversation. But they are so blind to notice the way their heart and eyes speak for them.

"Ohhh! So for me."
"You're looking ethereal Tae"Jungkook said sniffing in the Cologne. The next moment was pure bliss.

Tae's POV

We are kissing like crazy. Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. His lips taste like honey. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs my skin but I don't care, I don't care at all. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him closer closer closer."

--------------

"God! Tae please. No means no"

"Kookie please." Tae said, showing his doe eyes.

"It will be your 4th ice cream, if I buy you that. That's really unhealthy and I'm not going to buy you."

"Okay, you don't have to buy me now. But after dinner, I will get one" tae said and made small jumps and moved forward.

"This boy" Jung kook followed him.

They both bought gifts for all of their frds. "Kookie, you go yourself, I have to buy a gift for someone special."

"I'm that someone special right!" Jungkook winked at him.

"For your information, that not you, and move you lazy ass" Tae said, hiding his smile.

"Uhhh.. I'm hurt" Jungkook said dramatically, keeping his hand on his chest.

"Bunny! Will you move your ass by yourself or I have to kick you out?" Tae asked, folding his arm.

"Ohkay ohkay! I will be roaming in the ground floor. After getting the present make a call"

"Okay!"

-----------

Tae was busy searching for a perfect present for Jungkook. He doesn't noticed the person who was standing right behind him.

"Taehyung" someone called him from behind.

Tae was shook for a second, he wished the voice he heard calling his name was not the voice he remembered.

Author's note

Hi guys
Hope you are doing well 💜
Thanks for reading and supporting guys and special thanks for voting guys.
Have a good day/ night