Part-5

Hi All my dear friends-readers.Thank you so much for the responses.Without much ado,here is the next update.:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naina laboriously opened her eyes to the white curtains hung on the window pane. The curtains were dancing around the cool breeze unlike her immobile state. With the IV administered she still had to take in the feeling of the environment. The pungent smell of medicines made it worst for her to remain conscious for a little more time.

"Naina! ''Raunak squealed as he saw Naina flinching.

"Thank God! Tumhe hosh aagaya '' Raunak was finally relieved to find her conscious after days of the accident.

Naina gave a weary smile as Raunak held her hand and caressed it.

"You fine now?'' As she nodded her eyes searched for her treasure,her Nisha.

All her life's problems had just a simple solution, a hug from her daughter.

She felt convulsions and gasped for air. There was desperate gasping for more air and the lines on the monitor went erratic.

"Naina! Naina! Kya hua? Doctor! '' Raunak rushed out of the room to seek help.

As she struggled to take in the air ,she found a blessed release into unconsciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sameer poured on the rejuvenating blue lotus extracts body wash and made a fine lather out of it. The shower was on and steamy water ran over his body. However it didn't cure him off his uneasiness. Vapours from hot water swirled round the room mirroring the haziness of his mind.Though he had woke up to a fine morning he felt worriedness for no particular reason.Nothing in particular was wrong.Its just the suspicion that forces are aligning quietly and there would be trouble that had thrown him to extreme anxiety.

Over the years he had learned that sorrows and anxiety can be alienated by a good sleep, hot bath and a glass of wine.Yet nothing was working presently; strangely. The hand shower fell hard on the ceramic floor bringing him back to the reality. He rinsed himself well and pat dry.

Searching for his black dot print shirt, he opened the suitcase not finding it in the cabinet. As he rummaged the suitcase, his eyes fell on the book. The book which he had taken, rather forcibly taken from Munna.As Naina's face came into sight, he was suddenly thrown into the fond memories of the moments they spent together. Her fingers clasped in his fist,the traces of red tint on her face...

"Sameer! Kahan kho gaya hai?'' Nanaji called him bringing him back to the unease reality.

"Haan Nanu!'' Sameer replied.

''Arey shirt pehen le aur aa ja nashta karne. Piku aaj badhiya sa chole bhature banaya hai. '' Nanaji called him as he saw Sameer lost looking at the back cover of the book.

"Aap chaliye mein ata hoon. '' Sameer said as he buttoned the shirt. He took out the medicine strip from the drawer and carried it in his shirt pocket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Moti! Tu yahaan kyun baithi hai? Ab drawing class nehin jayegi kya?'' Rishav asked Nisha as he found her sitting alone in the Kids Play Park.

"Rishav! Wo wish kite Mumma ke pass pahunch gaya hoga na?'' Nisha asked with confusion clouded in her eyes.

"Haan pahunch gaya hoga.Tu uska tension kyun leti hai.Chal ab Rosy Miss ko pata chalega na punishment milega. ''Rishav said as he pulled Nisha's arm to go to drawing class.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें