Part- 41

Hi All.. Hope all are safe and staying at home. Sorry for missing for so long.So a long due update is here. 

Author's Note: There are few graphic depictions of violence. Readers kindly read at your own discretion. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If it was n't for Nisha, the whole family would have slept through the day, only to wake up in afternoon perhaps.Nisha had opened her eyes early morning to see her Mumma Papa cuddled up on one side of bed and she occupying a pretty major portion of bed alone. She tried not to disturb them and decided to surprise Naina by completing all her morning chores, herself.She was a big girl now. She indeed ended up surprising Naina.

Naina stretched in bed, almost like a lazy cat. Her hands carded in familiar silky strands which were messy from all rolling and stirring. The soft duvet made her want to spend the whole day in bed. The jet lag weariness had not completely dissipated and the blanket was equally comforting. She pulled the blanket and Sameer shifted towards her more, tucking his face on her clavicle. They had almost fallen into a sweet morning slumber, almost---

"Mumma"

Naina lifted the blanket and pushed a whining Sameer away.Scanning for the empty side of bed, she scampered down the bed and rushed to the washroom. The sight made her heart fill with warmth yet she tried to look stern. Nisha had fumbled with tap settings to wash her hands and had ended up opening the shower.Now she stood all drenched under the spray of fine flowing water . Naina chuckled remembering how she had wished to be drenched in rain of Paris, and here her daughter was drenched in Shower of Paris.

Naina immediately grabbed a towel from shower handle and wiped Nisha dry. Naina returned to bed carrying Nisha at her hip, who was wrapped in bundle of towels. A smile spread across her lips seeing a pair of shorts , tee and a jacket laid out on bed, belonging to Nisha. She looked at Sameer, who was now almost awake,scrolling on phone. Though it was all domestic and almost routine now, still Naina could not help but admire how Sameer had smoothly gotten into the role of a father.

"Toh! Princess Nisha! Subah subah yeh kya tha?" Sameer asked, trying to put up a stern face, but melting at the way Nisha pouted. "Surprise" She squealed, her bunny teeth on display. Sameer let a little laugh ,zipped her jacket and pulled her into a hug. "Papa! I am a big girl now." Nisha declared as she took the hair brush from Sameer to comb her wet hair.Sameer watched in amusement as Nisha struggled to fix the bangs that did not get pulled into the ponytail even after many trials. Nisha pouted and looked at Sameer. Getting the cue, Sameer searched for clips in Naina's handbag and pulled out one. Quickly fixing her bangs, he kissed her on wet hair and held her close to him. She is not going to be a big girl any day. He will make sure that she is always his little princess, the angel baby Naina had single handedly raised and he proclaimed his guardianship over. ". Meri Nisha hamesha little princess rahegi meri." Sameer said loud and Nisha whined as her Papa's antics messed up hair a little.

" Itna laad pyar se bigad jaayegi kisi din." Naina amusedly said as they exited their suite. Nisha had waged a mini world war against Naina in taking a medicine ,doctor had prescribed. The bitter medicine was almost a nightmare for Nisha and Sameer had asked Naina to give the dosage sometime later. Sameer was so soft on Nisha..that was the only complain Naina had these days. It was not that Naina didn't admire Sameer being extra soft for Nisha but it sometimes led her to be the strict parent to keep the balance. Finishing a tub of ice cream when it's almost freezing that to sneakily at midnight is something Naina doesn't approve. On top of that Sameer covering up that they were only for the water but also thought a scoop or two of ice cream would not hurt was what flared Naina. Nisha bundled up in bed with running nose was what she didn't want.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें