Part -34 (18+)

Hi All..Sorry for being so late.Without much ado here is the new update.Hope you all like it.

Author's Note: Some part of the update tend to get mature.Reader's discretion advised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had waited for him.She longed for him. The waiting had seemed to stretch like a timeless eternity.Finally,he was here now and she lay caged in his arms,in his love.Naina looked into Sameer's eyes."I love you" she said.Leaning further,she stood on her tip toes and kissed him softly on his lips.Sameer returned the kiss, pulling her closer,pouring all his heart's restlessness and inexplicable love.As they pulled apart,Naina reached out her right hand and touched his cheek."I missed you",she confessed.

Sameer smiled ,knowing that was true and he was on similar lines too.She cupped his face in her sift hands and began kissing him passionately again.Snaking her arms around his neck,she whispered in his ear "Mujhe tum chahiye" and kissed his earlobe.Sameer kissed her back,rubbing her soft arms and almost bare back,dipping fingers inside her nightshirt.

Sameer's corner of eyes captured the medicine box.He wanted to pull back.Is she fine?Is she truly ready?He wondered.She unbuttoned the top buttons of his shirt and began to kiss his neck.His thoughts flew out of the window with the sweet torture she was subjecting him to."Naina!"Sameer spoke but could not finish the sentence.Naina kissed him, quietening him.Followed by her soft, gentle, passionate kisses on his chest.He closed his eyes ,his body weak with desire.

He wanted to confirm if she was sure,if she was fitter than before,but it seemed way too late.He was intoxicated with the feel of her soft, warm body,rubbing against him.He was bewitched by the her beauty,spellbound by the touch of her smooth skin and captured by the glow of nightlamp.

He scooped her in his arms and carried her to the bed.He laid her on the bed,whispering "Tum thik ho?" She raised her hand and placed them around his neck.She drew his face to hers ,and fused their lips."I love you" She whispered and heard his say "I love you too."Sameer lay beside her and gently removed her night shirt off her body.She smiled shyly as he played with the straps of bra,before gently pushing them away off her shoulders. He admired her body and kissed her."I need you ,Naina." She hummed and pulled him,welcoming to begin their journey.Together they made sweet discoveries.She blushed,writhed with shades of scarlet on palette.The imperfections in their acts made them more perfect for each other.Naina moaned as Sameed pleasured her,taking her to the bliss of moon and fire of stars.As they made love,blended like two flavours of icecream,two colours on canvas, an urgent call at door followed.

"Naina","Naina"

"Sameer!Mujhe aisa lag raha hai ..." Naina tried absolving from clouding haze of heightened sensations.Sameer whimpered in an equal daze."Koi nahin hai..Sshh!".He quietened her ;capturing her petal soft lips in a no-holds barred kiss. Seconds later,they jerked.The thumping on door pulling them down from high.

Sameer buttoned his pant and briskly brushed his hair.Throwing a side glance at mirror,he hung a towel around his neck,which somewhat covered the signs of their passionate act. Naina,alongside,buttoned her night shirt. She wiped the smudged kohl from contours of eyes."Aayi" Naina shouted, while Sameer switched on the room's light.

Sameer opened the door to an utterly distraught looking Chachiji.Before Sameer could ask,she pushed herself inside the room."Naina!Nisha ko bahut tez bukhar hai.Ulti bhi ho gayi hai do baar." Chachiji informed and watched both Nisha and Sameer go pale on faces. Unknown to her,Naina remembered the earlier frightful phase of Nisha's fever.The nasty fever had almost claimed her baby's life. The fever had silently crept into Nisha's body in such a midnight hour,years ago. The morbid hospital scenes of Nisha lying still,vomiting on him; few months ago.The scenes never left Sameer and a spike of chills ran down his spine."Nisha" Naina wailed and darted to the other room. Sameer followed in quick steps ;putting on a T-Shirt; after Chachiji.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें