Part -28

Hi Friends! Sorry for being late.My laptop is in service centre.So it's difficult to post new update.Hope you all understand reasons for delay.

Thank you for all love and support.Lots of love.

------------------------------------------------------------

The car rushed inside Maheshwari Residence, leaving a violent gust of wind behind.The guard stepped back in horror as the wind rose in sudden fury adding a fresh horror to the pleasant morning. Sameer and Naina found the outer door open and there was no trace of Nisha. Naina rushed inside and scanned the stair hall .She staggered, while Sameer set his arms around her ,to support her.

"NISHA!'' Naina yelled at top of her voice and finally to their delighted amazement they found the sun of their universe. Nisha climbed down the stairs with as much haste as she could, the sound of her flip flops stomping against the marble steps; echoing off the walls of the stair hall.

"Mummaa...Papaa'' Nisha squealed in utter joy,leaping onto them.Sameer lifted Nisha in his arms ,blood rushing to his arms and some of his worry and stress fell away.Nisha planted a kiss on his cheeks , flinging her arms around him.The sensation of having his child safe and smiling reminded him of his resolves of becoming a shield for his family. He has to find the impersonator's identity soon.

"Ramdhari! Guard ko bulao.Dono shift ka''. Sameer commanded ,putting Nisha back on ground.Nisha rushed off to Naina.Naina was feebly talking to Namrata's mother. Nisha rushed off to Naina and kissed her. "Mumma!Aap dar gayi thi kya?'' Nisha asked wiping Naina's forehead. Naina didn't reply instead clutched Nisha hard.Nisha could understand well now that her mother was tensed,for reasons unknown to her.She quietly sunk her head onto Naina's chest and listened to the erratic beatings of her mother's heart.She watched her father ,all in fury ,summoning two guards ,and angrily asking Ramdhari Bhaiya to call Namrata Didi. Why the cool morning has turned so storm like in few minutes.Was it something related to her?Her father angry,in temper,her mother nervous and worried?

"Sahab sach bol rahein hein uske pass identity card tha.Kisko apni naukri pyari nahin hai.'' The guard ,nervously,voiced.

"Kiske pass fake ID card bhi hoga to jaane doge? Mera Gharhai ki janwaron ka chidiyaghar? Koi bhi ata jaata rahega? '' Sameer barked enough loud that Nisha even shivered in fear.She has seen her father get angry but such temper,such fury?She looked at Naina.Naina was lost in her thoughts ,while the grip around Nisha was strong like iron.

"Sir!Aap ghabra kyun rahe hein?Kuch hua to nahin hai''.Another guard ,tried pacifying Sameer. Little did he know,he has touched the wrong wire at wrong time.

"Agar mere bache ko ek kharoch bhi aata to... tum dono ko main nahin chodta.Jaan le leta. Dafa ho jao mere nazar se.'' Sameer shouted.''Maaf kar dijiyega Sahib. ''The guards threw the words before rushing to resume positions.

"Bhaiya!Aap aa gaye? Kal raat..''Namrata's voice remained stuck in her throat as she tried gauging the scene.Ramdhari cowering in fear.Sameer scowling near the entrance door,Naina sitting,looking pale with Nisha clutched tight in her lap,her mother sitting quiet,worry etched clearly on her face.

"Bhaiya!Kya hua hai?''Namrata asked in a weak tone.She knew the matter was serious and definitely she would have to be victim of her esteemed Dean and loving Bhaiya's wrath today.

"Kya hua hai?Jab wo vaccine worker aya tha kahan thi tu?'' Sameer yelled at Namrata.Namrata immediately inspected Nisha from far. A scratch on Nisha ,and her Bhaiya would not care for anything in world.

Nisha is fine.Thank God.

"Wo main baat kar rahi thi phone pe.'' Namrata confessed and Sameer knew who she was talking to. "Bas phone pe sirf baatein hi kar aur TV pewo Johar ke movies. Thoda news bhi dekh leti.Ab Polio vaccination ka programme tha?'' Sameer inquired and Namrata wanted to smack herself badly.She didn't know about this .

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें