Part-12

Hi All!Thank you for your awesome and encouraging responses.Since my exams are ongoing I am not able to reply back to each one of you.Will surely do soon.Keep the love coming.:)

Here is the update,read on.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few Days Later

In School

"Rishav! Tu mujhse baat mat kar.Main gussa hun tujhse.Tune Nandita Miss ko jhuth kyun bola?'' Nisha asked while terribly miffed with Rishav's lying attitude.

"Toh kya sach bolke phir se punishment kha leta?'' Rishav asked taking out his lunch box.

"Haan kha lete lekin jhooth kyun bola?Tere wajah se mujhe bhi jhooth bolna pada''. Nisha sulked as she took out her lunch box too.

"Oho! Bol to aise rahi hai jaise kabhi jhooth nahin boli hai.'' Rishav said with mocking grin.

"Haan boli hoon na jhooth,tujhe bachane ke liye humesha.Nahin to main kyun jhooth bolun.Mujhe tujhse baat nahin karni.Jhoota'' Nisha defended her stand against his allegations.

"Bahut acha.Mat kar.Mujhe bhi shauq nahin hai.Aur bhi friends hein mere''.Rishav spoke looking at the group of boys standing at distance.

"To jaa unke pass.Main to tera friend nahin hoon.''Nisha spoke as she took a bite of muffin.

"Haan haan jaa raha hoon.Baat nahin karna mujhse phir wapas''.Rishav spoke with attitude and left to join the boys group.

"Hey guys! Mujhe ek interesting game aata hai.Its called 'Truth and Dare'.''Shivam,one of the boys gave the suggestion to make the recess more interesting.

"Wow.Lets play then.''Rishav spoke up and all others agreed.

"Rishav!Bol 'truth' ya 'dare'?''Shivam asked as the spinning bottle stopped at Rishav.

"Dare.I love dares''.Rishav spoke excited about the dare.

"E Rishav!Nisha teri best friend hai na? ''Prithvi,another boy asked.

"Yes.She is my best friend.''Rishav spoke forgetting all the bitterness they had shared just moments ago.

"Toh tera dare hai jaa use dhakka deke aa.''Shivam dared cocking his eyebrow.

"Dhakka dun Nisha ko?Gir jayegi to chot lagegi use''.Rishav reasoned and suddenly felt he did mistake by choosing the dare.

"Hehhe..Arey ladki se dar lagta hai? Agar dhakka dega to teri best friend nahin banegi kya?'' Prithvi asked instigating the tiny male ego in Rishav.

"Kyun nahin banegi best friend?Tumhe shaq hai?'' Rishav asked with an airy attitude.

"To phir let's bet'.Agar dhakka dene ke baad bhi teri best friend rahegi to yeh Cadbury Silk tera.Aur agar nahin rahegi to tujhe humein ek Cadbury Silk dena padega.Bol manzoor hai?'' Shivam asked flashing the limited edition pack of the chocolate.

"Itni choti si bet'.Ok bet' is done.'' Rishav spoke up and went to complete his dare and bet.

He saw Nisha approaching towards him from the classroom.

"Nishaaa! ''Rishav squealed and ran towards her.

Before Nisha could know what was happening her head hit against the adjacent pillar and she fell to the floor. She only saw a blurring image of Rishav kneeling beside her and perhaps calling her name.The world faded away for her then.

"Moti! Arey niche kya so gayi?Uth.Tu meri best friend ab bhi hai na?''Rishav shook her body while she lay unconscious on the floor.

"Moti! Kya hua?Tu kuch bol kyun nahin rahi hai.Aankhein khol''.Rishav shook her for the nth time and sudden fear gripped him hard.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें