Part-9

Hi All..Thank you for awesome responses.Hope you had a great weekend.Keep loving and keep supporting. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nisha leaned against the flushwork of Budden Memorial Methodist Church as the words of Nirupama echoed in her ears... "Naina ka subah ka injection lag gaya na?'' ... "mein hospital aa jaungi " ...

She felt cold though the bright rays of sun encompassed her petite frame in its wide frame.Her mother was ill,sick and suffering..if she knew she was going to never return she would have given her mother a tight hug and would have rested her head on her shoulders and would have cried till the tears ran dry.

But she was not given a chance..rather was cheated and lied to.

"Arey! Nisha beta! Tum yahan? Akele aayi ho?'' Nanaji asked as he spotted Nisha sitting on the steps to church with the kids cycle standing at far.

"Kya hua beta? Itni udas kyun ho?Mujhe nahin bataoge? ''Nanaji asked caressing her soft curls and placed a kiss on forehead.

"Aapko kyun bataun? " Nisha questioned and sunk her head into knees.

"Kyunki main Nisha ko aise udas nahin dekh sakta.'' Nanaji said and Nisha looked up to him.

With tears in eyes that were threatening to fall down since long; she moved near him.Nanaji opened his arms and she crashed into his arms breaking into loud sobs.

"Mumma ko ..dard ho.. raha hai..'' Nisha spoke in hiccups.

"Kisne bataya tumhe ?'' Nanaji asked surprised how Nisha came to know about her mother's truth.

"Sab ne mujhe..jhooth bola ...Mumma ..ko bada wala..dard hai'' Nisha spoke as she remembered Nirupama and Rishav's treachery.

"Aapko pata tha Mumma ke bare mein ?'' She asked Nanaji wiping tears.

"Nahin Beta.Mujhe kaise pata hoga? ''Nanaji lied through teeth.

"Mumma ko wo bada wala ijexion se ..dar lagta hai.'' Nisha said remembering how Naina had flinched from taking injection last time when she had high fever.

"Ijexion nahi beta injection.Injection lagega tabhi to wapas tumhari paas aayegi.'' Nanaji tried cheering up the upset angel.

"Wapas aayegi..wapas aajayegi...Kab aayegi? KAB AAYEGI? ''Nisha s temper flew away as she was reminded of false promises.

"Shaant beta..Shaant.Tum choti bachi ho isliye tumhe nahin bataya hoga. ''Nanaji tried pacifying her .

"Sabko pata tha na..Mumma kahan hai..mujhe kyun ..leke nahin gaye? Main Mumma ko bilkul pareshan nahin karti.Main kitna royi lekin kisi ne bhi Mumma ke paas leke nahin gaya..Main kya itni shaitan hoon? ''Nisha asked and Nanaji didn't know what to answer.

Some times are just difficult.

"Nisha! Tum yahan ho kisiko pata hai ghar main? ''Nanaji asked concerned.

"Nahin..'' Nisha replied and turned away her face.

"Yeh to galat hai beta.Tumhari Aunty aur Rishav to pareshan ho rahe honge.Chalo tumhe ghar chod deta hoon.'' Nanaji said as he got up.

"Aap jao..Mujhe nahin jana ..Main yahin rahungi.Mumma aayegi to mujhe leke jayegi.'' Nisha declared her final decision.

"Nahin beta aise yahan akele rehna safe nahin hai.Tumhari Mumma ne to boli hogi ki badon ki baat mante hein.Boli hai na?'' Nanaji definitely knew how to cajole and convince kids.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें