Part 26

Hi All..Happy Sunday! Thank you all for the responses and love.Keep Supporting.

Here is the update

----------------------------------------------------------

The early morning in Maheshwari Residence,the air was already shimmering with the smell of butter and a hint of smoke. Early morning rays glinted off rows of windows. Sameer rolled up his sleeves and cursed himself for leaving Agnihotri in charge. He smiled and took the cup of coffee, grateful for the heat as an excuse to hide his anxiety.The phone rang and he turned to his desk and went to his own tidy cubicle. There was paperwork and emails to tend to, which he finished before his coffee. A methodical man, he drew satisfaction from a cleared to-do' list even while the absence of tasks made him anxious. He ran his fingers through his silky strands,before ticking off all the boxes on planner.

"Sameer!taiyar hogaye?Aao main nashta laga deti hun.'' Naina voiced coming out of bathroom.He was getting ready in his crisp black shirt. Afile lay open in front of him.His hands were moving mechanically closing the buttons,when her voice greeted him.He turned around to find her in pink shade kurti with water dripping from her hair.The dripping water was all over the carpet. He smiled at her as she gently pushed him to use the mirror.Then she realised she didn't have the toweltied.She ran to the bathroom and then came out rubbing vigorously her hair.He chuckled seeing her antics. Though always in hurry she still managed to look alluring.She is just like a flower that's still gorgeous even though she can't just open up.

"Hair brush nahin hai?'' She asked she searched for it.He eyed at her slender body;all the feminine grace,a mixture of strength and softness. He would never forget the way her hand felt in his,how well she fitted in his arms.He could never forget the way that her lips awoke a sense of vibrancy in the depths of his soul.Involuntarily,he moved close to her. He put his hands in her wet hair,pulling out the towel.Roughly combing through the dampness,he tilted her head.She was bathed in water lily essence which was prominent.He could not hold himself from planting kisses on bare flesh of her neck. His lips caressed her cheeks travelling to jaw again back to sensitive flesh of her neck.As he sucked a rolling water drop from her neck,she clutched at the fabric of his shirt.

She blushed worse.His sweet tortures getting too hot to handle.''Tumhein der ho rahi hai.'' She softly mouthed ;because no where he seemed to be in senses. The way his gaze traveled ,lingering at places in silence.True!It was silence for outer world.But for her, it's loud and deafening .''Umm..hmm..Der ho rahi hai.'' He smiled, and his sound felt warm toher.She quickly tied back her towel and he withdrew ;getting busy in searching for few important files and folders.Thats the best way to keep mind sane.

"Mumma!Papa!Goood Morninggg'' Nisha's voice reverberated in the hall as she scampered down the stairs.''Good Morning Beta. Chalo aa jao table pe.Namrata kahan hai?'' Naina asked not finding Namrata at the table.

"Wo tum logon ki tarah subah uthne walon mein se nahin hai.Raat ko der se soti hai to subah bhi uski 8.30 baje hoti hai.'' Namrata's mother informed as she took the aarti plate to Naina.''Mausi ji! Iss mahine ka pension aa gaya hai na?Main puchna bhulgaya tha.'' Sameer asked as he took theaartion Naina's cue.Namrata's mother nodded as she blessed him.

"Papa!Hum skating kab se sikhenge?'' Nisha asked as she munched on the sandwich.''Bahut jaldi.Thoda kaam hai aaj to hum kal ya parshonse shuru kar sakte hein.Tumhein yahan acha lag raha hai na? ''Sameer asked as he saw a slight shift in Nisha's expression.

"Nahin.Rishav nahin hai.Koi aur friends bhi nahin hai.Namrata Didi bata rahi thi ki yahan aas pass bhi koi mere age ka nahin hai.Kitna boring hai yeh jagah'' Nisha sulked as she applied a bit of Mayonnaise on her salad.''Hum ghumne jayenge na jaldi.Phir sab interesting lagega.'' Sameer assured.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें