Part- 36

Hi Guys! Happy Navratri.Hope all are doing well.The last month has been very difficult personally and professionally.Sorry for keeping you all waiting.Thank you to all my followers for loving the story. Much Love.

Here is the update.Flashbacks are in Italics to avoid confusion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AIR FM Rainbow pe agli request bheji hai Karol Bagh se Ronit apni Neha ke liye.Iss gaane ki gitkar hein Sameer aur Manoj Tapadia . Gayak hein Vijay Prakash.Cheeni Kum film ki yeh gaana sunte rahiye.

"Sooni Sooni Khoi Khoi

Aankhein Meri dhoondhe tujhe hi

Kab se haan kab se

Ab aaogi tab aaogi kab aaogi

Puchun mein yahi khud se.."

The song played out and Sameer smiled amidst tension.He chuckled how another Sameer could write the exact feelings of him. He empathised with the guy Ronit and wished that his Neha should understand the depth of emotions. Amidst random thoughts and searching eyes, he fished out his mobile dialling Naina. She was supposed to be at the Book store.But he was late and much to his agony and anguish she was no where to be found in the bookstore.He had made frantic calls to her getting disappointed slowly as her phone remained switched off.He had mentally berated himself for being late and not informing about it in advance.He made a wild guess and thought she might have gone back home.

"Sahi likha hai. Yeh ladkiyon mein cheeni kum aur mirchi jyada hoti hai." Sameer grumbled as he took a swift turn to his lane.Parking the car outside of gate,he rushed inside. He shuddered a bit with the screaming silence of the building. The house looked empty,just like a figment of imagination by masters of macabre.The only lively sound was the whizzing sound of blender from kitchen.Sameer took a peek and found Nanaji and Ramdhari busy over conversation and precise instructions.Where was Naina?

She was not in their room since he had the key and Namrata's room was locked too.That brought him conclusion that Nanaji and Ramdhari were only present.Where she could have possibly gone? As per his knowledge except Swati she had no relatives in Delhi.Any friends from her batch?But how could she be irresponsible in going somewhere and not informing him.He grumbled and decided to call Swati. As he dialled Swati's number, Munna's number flashed on the mobile screen.Sameer was surprised at the untimely call. As per his knowledge,he had wrapped it all for the day.Fearing some emergency he picked up the call and Munna's informal tone flowed."Naina Quarters ki chabi kyun leke gayi hai?"

"Kya? Naina quarters gayi hai?" Sameer asked in utter amazement.Of all the places in world,why did she choose to go there.It was strange that she had gone there alone.But when did she go to institute?How did he miss seeing her? After you left she would have reached,duffer. His mind voice chimed in.

Munna gasped in surprise hearing the discord between situations.He was totally surprised to see Naina in institute and was bewildered when she had demanded the Quarters key from him.His years of schooling with her had given him a cue that a storm was brewing."Tujhe nahin pata?Waise kahan hai tu?" Munna quickly enquired.

Sameer went to his room,answering "Wo..main ghar pe hun.Chal!Main tujhse baad mein baat karta hun." He unlocked the door, rummaged through the cupboard and pulled out a pair of nightsuit.Stuffing it in a polythene bag,he briskly walked out of the room.

"Koi pareshani hai Sameer? Waise bahu kahan hai?" Sameer fumbled with the padlock hearing the voice.Nanaji stood with a look of absolute confusion.Building confidence in heart and tone ,Sameer started "Wo..Nanu!Main aaj raat quarters pe thehrunga.Aap waqt pe apni dawai le lena." Sameer went back to locking the padlock trying to avert Nanji's gaze.It didn't take much time for Nanaji to assume few things.Years of experience came to his aid. Smilingly,he placed his hand over Sameer's shoulder,giving it a light squeeze."Bahu ka khayal rakhna". Sameer smiled and hugged Nanaji for always being his friend, philosopher and guide.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें