Part-15

Hi All..Sorry for keeping you all awaited.I was travelling.Thank you for all the love and responses.So finally the update is here.

Read On.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Afternoon

"Naina ji! Aap ab Nisha ko ghar le jaa sakte hein.Usse ab ek week ki rest ki zaroorat hai.She is drained.Aur yeh kuch dawai hai.Ek do yahan stores pe available nahin hai.Par phir bhi mere pass iske samples hein.Toh aap ab ghabraiye mat aur uski acha khayal rakhiye.Aur aap bhi thoda apna khayal rakhiye.Accident se abhi to recover hui hai.'' The doctor advised and Naina smiled with sense of satisfaction and gratitude.

"Naina! Nisha tumhe bula rahi hai.'' Sameer informed as he barged into the doctor's cabin.

Naina shook at first hearing his voice and silently nodded then.She left not without giving a parting glance at Sameer who seemed keen to talk to the doctor.

"Doctor! Nisha thik hai na? Saare medicines mil jayenge to?Please mujhe details mein bataiye.'' Sameer urged and the doctor was in a hurry for rounds so he politely voiced-

"Nisha aur Naina ji ka khayal rakhiye..''

Sameer stood stunned with the ultimatum the doctor gave.Soon some thoughts crept into his mind and he tried his best to waver those off.

He had to go to Delhi for upcoming meetings yet he could not move from the hospital.He knew Naina would not need him now but still he wanted to be there,seeing both of them safe.

"Sameer ji!'' Nirupama's voice echoed in the hallway as he came out of the doctor's cabin.

"Kuch madad chahiye? ''Sameer asked seeing the helpless look on Nirupama's face.

"Wo..meri Mummy aaj aa rahi hai.Mujhe station jana hai.Raunak ki meeting hai. Toh yeh baatana tha ki aap agar yahan thodi der ruk jaayenge aur Naina aur Nisha ko le jayenge toh bahut acha hoga.Nurse bata rahi thi ki ab discharge ho jayega.'' Nirupama voiced her concern.

"Aap un dono ki fikr mat kariye.Main hoon na.Aap chaliye mein apko station chodke Nanaji se baat karke aa jaunga''. Sameer spoke much to Nirupama's relief.

"Piku! Ek car book kar.Mein bike leke jaa raha hoon.'' Sameer instructed Piku over phone.

After few hours

"Uncle! Mujhe dar lag raha hai. ''Nisha spoke impromptu as Sameer held her in his arms.Naina was busy signing the formalities while Sameer volunteered to take care of Nisha until everything is done.

"Nahin beta! Brave bache darte nahin hai.Tum brave ho na?'' Sameer asked as Nisha clutched his shirt and dipped her head into his embrace.

"Haan..Brave hun.Laxmi Bai ki tarah.'' Nisha purred and Sameer could not help planting a kiss on her fore head.He saw how her head was still swollen a bit and she looked extremely tired.

"Mujhe neend aa rahi hai.''She spoke more like complaining and Sameer caressed her head.Nisha drifted into sleep in his arms.Sameer felt a sense of odd satisfaction surge through him as he cradled sleepy Nisha in his arms.

"So gayi hai?'' Naina asked seeing Nisha sleeping and Sameer trying to read the message on his phone.

"Haan..Ho gaya sab?Chalein? ''He asked as Naina looked at him in confusion.

"Nisha ko auto mein lena padega.Tum jao mein use le jaungi''.Naina uttered and Sameer saw it was all coming.

"Car bahar parked hai.Chalo usmein.''Sameer voiced authoratively carefully picking Nisha so as not to disturb her sleep.Naina didn't feel like arguing because she wanted to reach home at earliest.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें