Part- 38

Happy New Year All.. :) May your year be fulfilled with happiness and immense love and success. And this year try spending time with your family and friends.Sometimes we get so engrossed in ourselves that we forget to take out time and spend... Sometimes by the time we realise ,the person/people are no more with us.

Okay will not bother you much.Here is the update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uncle ne phirse daanta?" Nisha passed her handkerchief to Rishav .Rishav nodded and wiped away his eyes and nose. "Thappad bhi mila hai?Apne gaal dikha ." Nisha cupped Rishav's face and inspected keenly.There were faint marks of fingers.Her poor 'gadha' has been slapped hard. Nisha knew it hurts much when slapped hard; though she had only been slapped that hard in two three instances. But later her mother had made up by cooking several of her favourites.Her Papa has never slapped her,though he had been angry with her ;once in the past.But Rishav's father,Raunak Uncle never made up to him. He slapped or scolded Rishav for not doing well in exams or playing any mischief on someone. It was only Nisha,who knew how badly Rishav wanted a father like her Papa who loved her so much. Can they exchange parents like cookies packets in stores?

"Moti! Papa jaldi jaldi bol diye.Mujhe thik se samjhun isse pehle worksheet de diye.Mujhe ghar wapas nahin jaana." Rishav sobbed again and Nisha felt utterly miserable. Along with Nirupama ,her parents were away from her then. She didn't know how to help him.He was scared and looked terrible.His father has also gone away to office leaving Rishav with her family.Rishav didn't want to go back and she perfectly agreed that he should not.God knows how many more slaps he would receive.Problem was who would convince Raunak to let Rishav stay at her home? Permissions! How she hated that thing.Can't they both just do what they wanted.Stay together whenever they wanted, can go together anywhere.May be when they grow up like her parents.But for now they needed some elder for permission and to convince Raunak.

"Nishu!Rishu! Aa jao bachon.Bhagwan jhooth na bulaye! tum logon ka pizza table pe hai." Chachiji called both and the excitement of Pizza brightened both the fallen faces. "Wow! Itna sara cheese...Main to pura khatam kardunga." Rishav's mouth watered. "Nani! Mujhe aur ek piece do.Yeh gadha mujhe ek bhi piece nahin dega.Motu gadha!" Nisha showed her tongue to Rishav and Rishav knew it was time for giving back. " Tu moti!" Rishav teased, showing back his tongue and quickly lifting a piece of delicious looking Pizza.

Naina sat at the dining table,eating the humble dinner while her whole mind concentrated upon the happenings of evening. Unmindful of what she had been eating,she chewed a green chilli mistakenly.Coughing hard,she realized she needed water.Quickly she moved to the kitchen,opened the fridge and gulped some cold water.She berated herself for being unmindful and messing up .Her eyes then fell on the fridge magnet. She never had seen it before.Seemed like Namrata got it personalised from the recent shopping spree.It was a pink coloured fridge magnet with Sameer and Naina inscribed on it.She smiled contently with Namrata's unconditional love for both of them.

She was in no mood to eat more.She peeped into Ramdhari's room.He was having his meal while his portable radio was playing songs from radio station.Naina didn't want to burden him and quickly she did all the utensils.It felt so like her home back at Almora.Doing each and every bit of work herself.Even running behind Nisha amidst washing utensils had it's own fun.Nisha!...She gasped.She hadn't called her child since 2 days.All thanks to Varsha and Sudip,she has remain greatly preoccupied. The least she wanted to be was to end up being an uncaring mother.

She rushed upstairs ,into their room.She saw the door of Nanaji's room still closed and a small ray of light peeking out from the door's underneath.She concluded that the discussion between Sameer and Nanaji was still on.She was apprehensive of something else coming their way to disrupt the new found equilibrium in their lives.And soon she remembered her immediate work.Calling Nisha.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें