Part -35

Hi All.Hope all are doing fine.Presently caught up in internship and also not keeping well.Sorry for being so late.And thank you all for supporting this story. <3

Without much ado,here is the update-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning saw lot of running around. Chachiji was going frantic over the packing of stuffs.The 4 days picnic trip was exciting yet it could not keep off the anxiety of Chachiji.Naina was busy cooking some food that they need before they reach and have their lunch.Nisha and Rishav were kids,prone to feel hungry sooner than adults.Living in hill station for 7 years she has come to conclusion that except for the grandeur and breath taking beauty of hill stations, there is lot of problem to arrange for food and water from road side shops.There were not many and didn't offer much options.She chuckled thinking how the things or people who look good are not the same when seen from close proximity.

"Papa!Chii..Yeh kya pehne ho?Bilkul kharab lag rahe ho." Nisha commented while putting her hairclip.Sameer looked at him in the mirror. The grey shirt with watermark print of leaves had been his party wear most of times.Though Namrata chose most of his shirts he chose few while on various tours."Acha nahin hai?" Sameer asked as he checked again in mirror.Nisha and Rishav scrunched their noses and clearly rejected it.Sameer grinned and took off the shirt.Quickly rummaging through he picked up another red coloured shirt."Hehhe..Uncle bilkul carrot jaise lagenge." Rishav giggled to earn a smack from Nisha.Nisha keenly looked at the shirt and soon it was rejected. Finally,Sameer gave up and instantly Nisha picked up a black shirt."Yeh final hai?" Sameer asked and Nisha did a wink and thumbs up. Sameer's heart swelled with a surge of happiness and he felt blessed.Never had he dreamt of anyone ,let alone his own kid selecting accessories and apparels for him.He was truly fortunate.

"Papa!Mein apke baal bana deti hun.Brush do." Nisha took the hair brush and combed his hair. While Nisha and Rishav fought a certain perfume bottle to pack,Sameer was going through a difficult state of mind.He could not decide what would be the correct place or correct time to break the news to her. More than anything ,he feared her reaction.The news would undoubtedly upset her to exponential degrees.But he has to let her know.He can't keep her in dark any long.

"Sameer! Yeh tiffin pack.." Naina entered the room and her words caught in her throat.Dressed in the black shirt and white pants,he looked an enigma of gorgeousness and intrigue. As his wandering gaze met her,the butterflies in her stomach multiplied into ten folds.But all the outer gorgeousness could not take away her focus.Those dark,deep eyes held something deeper.There was something unsettling profound in his eyes."Kya baat hai?" She asked as she packed the tiffin and sat beside him. He could not find suitable words to tell her what exactly raced behind his brain. "Institute,scholarship,Mummyji,Rohan?..Nanaji ki tabiyat to thik hai na?" She asked and he nodded letting her know none of these affected him.She laced her fingers with his and gripped it hard. "Jab baatane ka man kare tab bata dena." Sameer quickly hugged her.He knew may be she will miss seeing this cheerful Naina for few hours or days.

The SUV went through forested hills and serene valleys that created a picturesque setting.The roads were ups ,downs and at some places bumpy;just like his life. He was thrown off where he was least expecting and got a lease of life when he had no expectations even. Since the time they had boarded the SUV, another thing had started to disturb him.The mention of name 'Varsha' on the windshield. Resonant images of Varsha had started flooding in his mind. "Sameer! Hum jab budhe ho jaayenge..I mean aise thar thar kaamp rahe honge tab kisi hill station pe apna ek chota sa..Ittu si chota sa ghar banayenge.Phir tum singing classes dena aur main tumhare liye Maggie banaungi." She had spoken the exact words and he remembered nodding to it,laughing how she was thinking of cooking Maggie for him in old days. Was she really playing all along?

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें