Part-13

Hi All..Thank you for the sheer interest in this story.Keep the love coming.

Author's note: Flashbacks are In Italics to avoid confusion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Year 1996

Bangalore Literary Fest

"Sameer! Jaan chalo na.Kya baith ke samosa kha rahe ho?'' Varsha frowned as she pulled Sameer out of the food court.

"Varsha! Main subah se kuch khaya nahin hun.Khane do'' Sameer spoke in desperation as he held on to the half eaten samosa.

"Uff!Khaana aur kaam ke sivay tumhe kuch dikhta nahin na.Chalo.'' She snatched the piece of samosa and placed on the plate while pulling Sameer out of the food court ,this time successfully.

"Par Varsha,main bhooka hun.'' Sameer complained utterly disgusted with Varsha's stubbornness.

"Mujhe kha lena.'' Varsha made a passing comment and went to greet somebody at far leaving Sameer alone.

"Kya?'' Sameer could not fathom what the last line actually meant. Sometimes he felt she meant a double entendre.He only brushes those off.

Varsha could be stubborn, grumpy and a girl with attitude but she was a girl who can be tagged as 'beauty with brains''. Sameer didn't know when he started liking her in between major fights over everything. .everything nearly. Be it classes,exams,trips,projects.. anything under the universe and these two start fussing, arguing and finally fighting like dogs and cats.

"Varsha!'' He called seeing they getting late for the event in the auditorium.

"Han bolo.Kya hua?'' Varsha asked while muttering something under breath as if memorising something.

"Auditorium jana hai na tumhe?Tum kahin pe bi gappe ladane baith jaati ho.'' Sameer spoke with a tinge of sarcasm in his tone.

"Acha main gappe ladane baith thi hun to tum kya karte ho?Kahin pe bhi khanna khane baith jaate ho..Ek baat batao itne khate ho phir bhi aise malnourished dikhte ho..Kaise?Please share your secret tip Mr.Sameer Maheshwari,Core Security team member,Bangalore Literary Fest.'' Varsha spoke placing an imaginary microphone infront of him.

"Drama queen..Exercise is the only secret and option.'' Sameer spoke and headed towards the auditorium where the prize distribution was to be held.The Prize winners list was with the event manager and was being handled by the other section of their batch.He had no job there but it was Varsha who was interested in attending the event.So anything for Varsha.

"Sameer!'' Varsha called and he halted turning back.

"Naanu ninnannu Preethisutthene'' She spoke as she planted a kiss on his cheek.Sameer was certainly surprised by her public display of affection but not shocked because this was not the first time she had kissed him out in public without any hint of shyness.

"Varsha!Kya kar rahi ho..Sab dekhenge.Control.Aur yeh kounsi language tha?'' Sameer asked crossing his arms.

"Dekhne do.Main kisisse nahin darti..Varsha naam hai meri.Kab kis pe baras jaun bharosa nahin meri.Aur Sameer ..''Hawa ka jhonka'' ji wo Kannada mein 'I love you'' ko yehi bolte hein. ''Varsha spoke flashing her widest smile of victory and passed him a flying kiss before running inside the auditorium.

"Pagal!'' Sameer face palmed and followed her.

If asked how they fell in love they could never pin point how but Sameer can atleast pin point when he started losing his heart to her.Two incidents happened fortunately or unfortunately which changed their dynamics , relationships and lives in all. First was for Munna and the other one was for Somani.She saved Munna from a road accident and treated him while she defended Sameer when Somani played a cheap trick.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें