Part-39

Hello all my readers. I am uploading two updates(Part-39 and Part-40). Hope it makes up for delay.

Read on and Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nisha looked beyond the misty window of terrace,her Nanu watering the plants,occasionally straightening his back.Her Mumma did the same in afternoons and sometimes in morning.It has been days since she bid them bye and they flew off to Delhi.Priya's statement still sits heavy on her heart.The dry yet chill air of autumn hurt her nose as she breathed. But it didn't hurt as much as it was hurting to not see her parents,not get confirmation that Priya was uttering a lie.

The heated breeze accompanied with cold from the open balcony blew gently and skimmed over Naina. The amber rays of morning sun beginning to sprinkle from eastern sky. Her eyes however were fixated on a sapling slowly growing in the ceramic pot.She remembered planting the seed the first time she had come to Delhi.The seed has turned into sapling just like her Nisha.She could not think after watering the seed for so many years her guardianship will be questioned.She anticipated the worst when she would break the truth but the truth came out unforeseen. Startling everyone.

"Abhi tak ussi soch mein?" Sameer asked as he moved closer until Naina felt the warm brush of his chest against her back.She closed her eyes supposing it would close her thoughts from coming in. "Wo thik hai.Chachaji se baat hui abhi.School ke liye nikal rahi thi." Naina turned and rubbed her eyes. Assurance filled her heart partially compared to the anxiety filled previous night.She had tossed and turned all night because of the phone call from Chachiji.She had failed to gather enough courage to call Nisha and make her understand.For the time being she had let Chachaji and Sameer handle the mess.

"Kal raat bhar soyi nahin ho.Thoda rest karlo." He said and moved away to get ready for institute.The day was already filled with meetings and classes.Sameer sighed as he helped himself with the cup of strong black coffee.He realized that Naina needed time.

"Naniii! Yeh sar mein khujli ho rahi." Nisha groaned, irritatedly itching her hair. Chachiji left the gas and rushed to Nisha. Nisha sat on a chair, hair dishevelled. Chachiji carefully scanned through the hair line and found the expected villain. "Bhagwan jhooth na bulaye! Yeh juyein kahan se aa gaye. Aaj school mat jaa,main Neem ki tel banake laga dungi toh thik ho jaayegi.Kapde badal le."

"Main school nahin gayi to Miss aur Mumma dono gussa karenge." Nisha whimpered in despair,as the itching intensified. "Mumma gussa nahin karegi.Khud uski juyein aa gaye the school ke tame mein. Phir Neem ki tel se thik ho gayi ek dum." Chachiji said as she ran the comb through Nisha's hair. Nisha tried imagining her mother in school uniform and itching hair like her; all because of the common villain in their lives,the lice. Despite the troubling villain ,a giggle emerged on her lips.

The land phone in Sameer's cabin went in shrills.Namrata hurriedly picked up the phone,fearing utmost emergency. "Hello!Namrata Bhargav. Any intimation?" Namrata spoke in an extremely professional routine manner. " Didi! Papa ko phone do." Came the voice taking Namrata by utter surprise. It took her few seconds to realise." Nisha?"

"Haan.Papa ka phone switch off! Switch off! bata raha hai.Aap meri baat karao unse please." Nisha requested with stress on please. "Nisha! Bhaiya ab meeting mein hein.Aate hi baat karenge tumse. Thoda wait karo." Namrata said and was about to hang up. "Didi! Please.Bahut important hai.Aap kuch karo na.Pleassee." Nisha's cute antics threw Namrata into a professional dilemma.Sameer had strictly instructed absolutely no disturbance during the meeting,no Interpol connections even. The meeting was so confidential that even Namrata was not allowed to be in it.How could now she contact Sameer and also make understand Nisha that talking to her Papa was clearly impossible at that point of time. But her love for Nisha and the fact that Nisha had called so urgently worried her a bit.She decided to bear the scolding of Sameer but would give try only for Nisha.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें