Part-22

Hi All..Thank you for all the responses and patient waiting.:)

Without much ado,here is the update.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:The flashback is in Italics .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello!Nirupama Ji boliye.'' Sameer spoke merrily loosening his tie.

"Sameer ji..Apke Nanaji ki tabiyat bigad gayi hai.Aap yahan aane ka intezaam kijiye.'' Sameer felt the colors drain away from the sky ,though the fore noon sun was shining hot and bright.He felt the tremors creep into back of his spine and thuds pounding against his chest.

"Nanu! '' He could only voice before fumbling on the recliner.Munna came back and was startled to see Sameer seating all lost,gazing no where in particular.

"Sameer!Kya hua?'' Munna asked jolting Sameer back to action.

"Munna!Nanu ki tabiyat bigad gayi hai..Main Almora jaa raha hun.Tu please sab sambhal lena.Main ..rehna chahta tha yaar.Nanu..I am sorry.''Sameer fumbled as he started packing his bag with essentials he always kept in his office chamber.

"Par pehle ticket to book karle.Main Namrata ko bolta hun.Aur befikr Almora jaa aur Nanaji ka khayal rakh.Institute mein sambhal lunga.Waise bhi academic meeting hi thi.Tension mat le.Tu aise tension lega to Naina aur Nisha kitne pareshan ho jaayenge.Mere bhai!Himmat se kaam le.Nanaji bilkul thik ho jayenge.'' Munna consoled as he hugged Sameer tight,patting him at back.Munna silently prayed for Nanu's well being.He was not only Sameer's Nanu but of everyone in Sameer's close circle.He was an unifying point in their universe.

"Bhaiya!Aap tension mat lo.Flight abhi teen ghante mein hai.Yeh rahe apke tickets.Avik apke saath airport jaa raha hai.Yeh Bhabhi aur Nisha ke liye kuch kharidi thi.Aur yeh chocolates bhi pack kar li hai.Aap ghabrao mat.Bhabhi se baat ki hai.Doctor check up kar rahein hein.Aap pani pi lo.'' Namrata said as she handed over the glass of water.

Sameer was in daze as several thoughts jammed his mind.Few of fears lying dormant since years had started to resurface.A sweat drop trickled down his forehead as he emptied the glass of water,few drops sliding down his Adam's apple,now taut with tension.

Meanwhile

"Doctor!Nanaji theek to hein na?'' Naina asked for the 7th time to be precise. The doctor nodded as he administered an IV ,while concentrating on locating the exact vein.

"Mumma!Nanu ko kya hua hai? Wo apse baat bhi nahin kar rahen hein?'' Nisha asked as she peeped from behind Naina's .She was scared with the doctor taking out injections and little bottles of white fluid.The doctor even drew blood out of her favourite Nanaji's upper arm.Then he measured something and she heard the doctor referring it as blood pressure or something.

Eww! How she hated the sight.

"Nisha!Andar jaa beta.Nanaji ka treatment chal raha hai.Shor nahin karte.Rishav ke saath baithke homework khatam karle. ''Naina asked as she saw Nisha sniggering at the vials and injections ,making hushed comments on them.

"Uncle Papa ke room mein jaun?'' Nisha asked while Naina nodded in affirmation.She was busy listening to the doctor's advice on dosages to be taken and medications that would continue and related stuff.

"Rishav!Pata hai Uncle ko main ab se Uncle Papa bulaungi.Mumma ne haan boli hai.'' Nisha exclaimed as she pulled out her notebook to complete the homework.

"Hein?Uncle Papa? Yaar Uncle hai ya phir Papa ..yeh Uncle Papa kya hai?Maine to kisiko aise nahin bulaya.''Rishav said scratching his head as Uncle Papa' combination of Nisha seemed more puzzling than the multiplication sum in his notebook.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें