Part-7

Thank you all for the responses.I saw requests for posting pics of Nisha.I am not putting pictures now because I want all to freely imagine the Cutie pie she is.In later updates,as per the need I shall put a picture of her,the image that I have in my mind. :)

Author's note:The flashback is in italics.

Here is the update-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyunki ..Mera...wish kite to wahan hai.Mumma ke pass..pahuncha..hi .nahin..Ab wo ..kaise..aayegi..waapas?'' Nisha hiccupped and showed the kati patang' dangling from a distant tree branch.

"Nisha! Nahin rote nahin '' Sameer wiped the tears and pulled her into a hug. He knows how a simple hug can heal the grieved soul where even therapy fails.

She hugged him tighter clutching his blazer lapels and more tears flowed by.He tried comforting her,repeatedly reassuring that her mother would surely return back to her.

"Nisha! Hum dusra bhej denge tumhare Mummy ke paas. ''Sameer said and Nisha broke from the cocooning hug.

She looked into his eyes to fathom if he truly meant what he said few seconds ago.

"Hum sach mein dusra bhejenge?''She asked for further confirmation.Rishav had already given her enough false hopes.

"Yes! My cute champ.'' He smiled only to see her smiling brighter.

"Par Uncle! Agar wo bhi isi tarah nahin pahuncha to? ''Nisha asked calculating the future prospects.

"Isme address sayad galat tha isliye nahin pahuncha.Hum isbar sahi address likhenge.Samjhi na?'' Sameer tried to make her feel relaxed. At the end of the day,a child only needs love,immense love.

"Bhook nahin lagi hai tumhe?'' He asked as he held her hand and they descended down the stairs.

"Han thoda thoda.'' She replied showing the gesture of little with her fingers.

"Acha thoda laga hai,mujhe to jor se lagi hai.Khana khane chale?'' He asked as he picked her up and carried in his arms.

Nisha wrapped her arms round his neck and planted a kiss on his cheek.He was surprised yet felt a sense of belonging to her. Loving gestures are not what he is used to.

"To kya khaogi?'' He asked her as he buttoned her sweater.

"Aloo paratha.'' She replied with a twinkle in eyes.

"Wow.Aloo paratha mera bhi favourite hai.'' He high-fived her and drove to restaurant.

At the restaurant

"Nisha! Kya hua? Kha kyun nahin rahi ho?'' Sameer asked seeing Nisha sitting quietly without touching the food.

"Parathe bahut hot hein.Meri haath jal jayegi.'' She said and fidgeted with the menu card.

"Plate do mujhe''. He asked and she looked shocked.

"Kyun? Aap meri plate se bhi kha loge? ''She definitely didn't want to share her plate.

"Arey nehin meri maa.Plate do main khila dunga ''He smiled seeing her innocence.

She was a beautiful snowflake.Unique and one of a kind.

"Oh'' She understood his good intentions and pushed the plate towards him.

As he fed her she remembered her mother feeding her hot aloo parathas with dollops of chutney and lots of love.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें