Part-8

Hi All..Happy Weekend. Samaina will meet soon,just have a little patience more.Keep the love coming for the story. :)

Author's Note : The flashback is in italics to avoid confusion.

Sameer walked on the pavement in not so busy roads of Bangalore.He didn't had any company except the bitter memories of past. BMTC buses and college girls on cycles were zooming by as if hinting him to stay well ahead of time so as to not be failure in life.As he was walking by looking at the stalls of masala dosa and the aromatic chutney filling the air around him,he heard a crash.

His eyes darted to the road and he saw a girl fallen on the pavement. An Atlas' cycle lay strewn with a lime coloured duppatta entangled in the cycle mudguard. He rushed to her along with few ladies passing by the road.As the ladies picked her up, she stood up limping on the left foot and dusting her chudidar suit.Sameer picked her books that lay scattered on the pavement.As he forwarded to hand over the books he saw her struggling with the duppatta now badly entangled.She flinched in pain as she tried to pull it out.Sameer silently handed her the books and tried dis entangling the duppatta.A forceful yank,and the duppatta came out...came out in tatters.

"Kya kiya? Meri duppatta! Meri birthday wali duppatta...'' the girl was less in tears and more in shock.

"Nikal diya cycle se. ''Sameer answered in a cool gentleman voice.

"Nikal diya ya phad dala.Nikal na nahin ata to nikal kyun rahe the? ''Her voice rose higher and Sameer was surprised with her attitude.

"Main to sirf help kar raha tha aur tum ho ki mujhe hi ulta suna rahe ho.Bhalai ka zamanna nahin raha.'' He gave her back a pat reply.

"Varsha naam hai meri,Kab kis pe baras jaun bharosha nahin meri.'' She replied with an attitude and cycled away with an injured ankle and bruised elbow.

"Itni attitude! Samajhti kya hai khud ko?'' Sameer shrugged his shoulder and saw a paper under his boot.As he picked it up,he saw money receipt with logo of IIM,Bangalore belonging to VARSHA MEHROTRA.

"Varsha Malhotra! To us akad wali ki money receipt hai.Madam humari batch mein IIM mein hai.Tab to roz mulakat hogi Varsha.Tum Varsha to main bhi Sameer .Achi takaar hogi.'' Sameer kept the money receipt folded in his breast pocket suddenly feeling energised for a challenging future.

"Ahh! Ayappa! Yeh elbow chil gaya hai.Ab is halat mein college kaise jaungi?Mujhse nahin ho payega.Room wapas chali jaati hun. ''Varsha turned her cycle and cycled back to her room.

"Sir! Yeh timetable kahan pe milega?'' Sameer asked the receptionist in the office.

"Tumhare paas money receipt hai na? Wohi jake library mein show karke apna library card,temporary I.D. Card aur time table le ana.Library yahan se left mein second floor pe hai''. The receptionist showed him the way.

"Yeh money receipt itna important hai aur us akad wali Varsha Malhotra apni money receipt raste pe hi chod gayi.Kitna pareshan ho jayegi bechari.Use dhund ke ab yeh receipt lautana hai''. Sameer told himself as he ascended the stairs to library.

"Sir! Humari batch mein Varsha Malhotra koi hai? ''Sameer asked the librarian out of curiosity.

"Kyun tumhe kyun jan na hai? Varsha ho ya Bijli ho.Padhai karne aye ho ,padhai pe dhyan do. ''The librarian sent away Sameer while Sameer mumbled "Duniya ke saare Librarian ek jaise hain kya?Khadoos aur pagal.''

"Sir! Kya main andar aa sakta hun? ''Sameer asked the Professor who was already in class taking introduction.

"Yes! Yes! Come in.Wahan baith jao.Quick.'' The professor allotted Sameer a seat in hurry so as not to break his flow of introducing lecture.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें