Part-14

Hi All!There seems to be too much confusion w.r.t to plot and storyline.Have patience gradually all the confusions would be cleared.

Here is the next update.

Author's note: The Flashback is in Italics to avoid confusion

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mumma!Mum.mma.'' Nisha mumbled as she regains faint consciousness.Her tiny fists clutched the bed sheet as a sharp pain ran sharp through her spine.

"NISHA! Both Sameer and Naina jerk from their seats and rush to her.Guarding her from both sides Naina wiped Nisha's sweaty forehead while Sameer caressed Nisha's arms.He remembered the times when he had taken her up in his arms and how tightly those arms had clutched him around his neck.He felt more broken than Naina so as it seemed.

"Nisha !Baat karo Mumma se beta.Mumma yahin hai.''Naina urges her Nisha while choking on words.

Nisha feels uneasy and suddenly her body shivers. Naina senses her child's discomfort and strokes her chest.Sameer too stroked her swollen head trying to ease her discomfort.

Nisha suddenly feels violently sick and clasped onto Sameer's wrist.Sameer decided to call the doctor while Naina tried vehemently to ease her daughter.With weakness slowly grazing her body she puked viscid and yellow vomit.Naina looked at Sameer as she found Nisha has puked on Sameer's hand.Sameer gestured her that it was fine.She relaxed a bit while he got up to the needful.

"Main haath dhoke doctor ko bulake lata hoon.Muh(mouth) poch lo uski. ''Sameer said and went out of the room.Naina wiped the viscid vomit and planted a kiss on her forehead.

What's her child's fault in some people's hasty decisions and mistakes?

"Naina ji aap thoda bahar jaiye humein Nisha ko vomiting karani hai.Sameer ji aap bhi jaiye unke saath ''The doctor instructed and Naina left half heatedly.

"Mumma!Nisha ko hum kyun nahin dekh sakte?'' Rishav asked for the umpteenth time to Nirupama and Nirupama smartly dodged the question everytime.

"Uncle!Aapka shirt gila kyun hai? Moti ne ulti karli hai kya?Kya hua hai use?''Rishav asked seeing Sameer open the cuff buttons to dry.

"Haan thodi ulti kar di hai.Wo bilkul thik ho jayegi.Tum pareshan mat ho.Aur ab bhi use moti bula rahe ho?''Sameer asked in a pretended annoyed tone while Rishav held his ears in apology.

"Bache ki maa koun hai?Jaldi aaiye.'' The nurse asked both Nirupama and Naina sitting together,looking equally broken.

Naina sprinted inside the cabin while Sameer held himself back because he did not have the liberty to follow Naina infront of Nirupama,even Naina.

"Naina ji!Aap yeh bataiye Nisha ko kuch allergy thi kya?'' The doctor asked as Nisha was administered with an IV.

"Haan thodi skin allergy hai use aur kabhi kabhi medicines se bhi ho jaati hai usko.Kuch problem hai doctor?'' Naina asked stroking Nisha's head as she looked up at her mother with wide ,open eyes unable to utter a single word.Naina's eyes pooled with swift tears seeing the lost chirpiness of her child.

Why the times were cruel?

"Problem yeh hai ki ab humein thoda carefully medicines choose karne honge.Waise abhi tak ka treatment khatam ho gaya hai.Aap kal sham ko use ghar le jaa sakte hein.4-5 din kamjori rahegi.Aapko ache se khayal rakhna hoga.Baaki ka baat mein kal bata dunga.Ab aap bahar intezaar kijiye.''The doctor elucidated and Naina was filled with gratitude for the doctor.

Nisha was made to sit upright in the bed while Naina supported her body against her.As the nurse fed some syrup to her,Nisha's face scrounged in disgust.She definitely did n't like the taste.

Sameer -Naina FF : Kati Patangजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें